• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i feel valid for moaning now poss tmi

mumofmany

Reaction score
went back the doctors today about my piles (only good thing is its taken my mind off the itching) Docotor said she has to look thought they would just take my word for it so was bit embarrest, anyway she took one look and said you poor poor girl, then rang the hospital for advice, she said i have 3 and 1 is purple WTH i thought i only had 1, anyway they would normally operate with them this bad but with me being pregnant they dont want to but if they have to cause they that bad and the pain then they might have to. OMG i didn't realise they could be that serious, i have been given a prescription for some sort of gel which typically chemists have to order in its a very strong local anasthetic that they use when they put in catheters, cant get the stuff till tomorrow. If i feel ill or pain gets any worse i have to go to the hospital, the hospital wanted me in but doctor said she was happy to deal with me and see if this works first, I have to go back to doctors on monday and doctor took my mobile number so she can get in touch with me if needs be. I knew i was in alot of pain but felt bad for moaning, it has been so hard looking after the kids and lifting up my 14 month old, driving has killed and i was thinking I am such a wimp, apparently best thing for me to do is lie down on my side and just rest, yeah right as if I can do that wth 5 kids and a husband who is always at work, MIL has taken the 3 boys tonight and my youngets girl is asleep in bed and eldest is out playing, and husband said you rest while you only have 2, he is a chef in a hotel/pub, and he should have been home about 8.30 still no sign normally i dont mind him having a pint after work but tonight i am fuming thinking he having a drink and i am sitting here in pain, I know I am going to flip on him when he walks through the door when really he is probably thinking she only got the 2 easiest kids i'll have a drink while I can. sorry i feeling a little bit sorry for myself

You have a right to moan.

Huge :hug:
I hope the chemist gets your gel asap and you get some relief soon.

Oh you poor thing!!!!! You have my complete sympathy! I haven't had any (touch wood) but I totally sympathise as I was terrified of getting them! Make sure you make your husband make it up to you! Hope the cream tomorrow gives you some relief xxx

Omg poor you hope they improve soon and you can get some rest

oh my gosh that sounds awful :hug: hope you can get sorted soon! and if your OH comes home smelling of beer, i'd personally reach up there and make sure he has a few piles himself :lol:

aww fingers crossed the gel kicks in quick x

Oh you poor woman - sounds awful!! Sounds like they really are bad....hope the cream at least gives you some relief!! xxx

Thanks girls, my mum just phoned me and i told her and she said there is justice in the world i gave them to her and she had to have an operation, kalma or what lol. she did offer to help out with the kids over the weekend though.

Oh bless you hun, hope they manage to get things sorted for you soon xxx

Nasty!! I think you are justified with your self pity. Hopefully the gel works

Xx

great i get the gell and pharmasist said even though letter from doctor says its safe to use hospital doctor said to use it, instructions say do not use in pregnancy in extreme circumstances it can be used in first 3 months. Pharmasist gave it to me anyway and said its up to me if i take it or not as hospital doctor said its fine but she recommends not. It doesnlt say what can happen if taken when pregnant nd i bit scred to google as they always give you worst case scenarios, oh what to do, pain is so bad that i really want to use it but dont want to harm baby.

they say not to take co-codamol whilst pregnant, but i got prescribed it and the midwives told us to get someone else to buy us them in early labour, cos they wont sell you them over the counter but they're safe!

Yeah there's lots of things that a pharmacist will advise against but docs etc will prescribe. I think pharmacists have to cover their backs.
X x x x

yup! mine even had to get his book out to check you could take the MAP whilst breastfeeding!

Mine wouldn't sell me normal pile cream! Sent me to the GP!

Thanks girls, I used the gel and it didn't bloody work anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back