I feel so unprepared :(..

kadesmummy

Reaction score
I just feel so unprepared for Logan's arrival.. and i know i'm only 24 weeks and it's a while off yet, but with Kade i had most of the stuff bought by 12 weeks and all set up etc and ready to go by 20 weeks (haha first time mummy exitment!). This time we hardly have anything, the stuff that is being given to us is still in my boyfriend's mum's spare room.. i just feel as if i should do SOMETHING to signify that there's a baby on the way, know what i mean?

He'll be sharing a room with us until he's at least 6 months/has a pretty good sleep pattern through the night, as not to disturb Kade when they eventually end up sharing.. and we have all that space cleared out. I have all the 0-3 months stuff washed and folded, and kept seperate from the newborn and 3/6 months. I just feel as if i should do something else.. gah, hormones lol.

24+2

xx

well you are more prepared than me!!

We have only just ordered our cot.... due beginning of december! and have no clothes and the nursery still needs painting/decorating!!! :D

maybe i still feel like its a long way away......hmmmmm!! :think:

I have done nothing and plan to do nothing for a while! I don't want to get the double buggy till the last minute cos it will take up lots of room and I def don't want any more clutter than we already have, especially before Christmas. I did buy a pack of blue sleepsuits when I found out we were having a boy, cos I have an attic full of girls clothes. But that's it. I will start making lists and getting ready after Christmas I think, when I'll be over 30 weeks. But I don't feel any pressure yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back