I am so angry.........only 4 and a half weeks too.

jacquidube

Reaction score
Does anyone in the first trimester feel angry. I sort of feel lost. I am so angry with everything and I am finding it hard to settle. Anything is frustrating me. This has only come on about 3 days ago. Its like everything bothers me and everything is getting me down.

I dont really like the feeling at all because all I want to be is happy and relaxed.
One minute I am happy about my pregnancy and the next I am angry with it because I keep thinking Im going to miscarry.
Why is it so hard to function. Loud music, cat crying, dog barking, children crying, they are all sending me crazy.
I am hoping that this is just part of the first trimester but saying that I do have another 7 and a half weeks to go.

Is there anything I can do to ease this feeling or is this part of being pregnant.
I know we can be quite emotional and upset due to hormones being all over the place but being angry, is that part of it too?
I just hope some girls out there are going through the same thing. :?

All my love Jacqui. x x x x

Hi Jacqui

I was exactly the same in the first few weeks of being PG - I had what I thought was an af and so didn't realise that I was pg, but I was so tense and angry with everything, I thought it was af symptoms which I had never had before :shock: Looking back I was an absolute cow to my DH, he honestly couldn't do anything right. I knew that I was behaving really irrationally but couldn't stop.

It does ease, I think I only had this feeling for the first 5 weeks, then everything else kicked in for me, lol!!!!

Xxx

Hi Jacqui,

I hope this passes for you soon. I didn't experience anything like that fortunately.

I've been upset but that's directly associated with my spotting but other than that, I've been the same as usual.

Hope you feel more like yourself soon.

Hi Jacqui,

Know exactly how you feel. I was really bad in the first few weeks and our poor doggy got the brunt of it! Its def. eased off now but I still do get really angry very quickly over silly things and really have to tell myself to calm down, I have counted to ten on quite a few occasions! and it does help.
I get tearful easily too and lately i've felt so excited and happy one minute and angry or tearful the next. Hormones are great aren't they!!

Don't worry tho. i'm sure it'll pass soon, if not then it will once the babe arrives! :lol:

Nicki. :D

Hi Jacqui

I found myself getting angry and frustrated at almost everything and everyone around me... I try to relax now when things start winding me up.... if i'm doing something and i feel i'm not doing it quite fast enough or doing it right.. i find myself getting annoyed and snapping at people! so i stop what i'm doing - wait a moment and then do it again with a silly smile on my face and as slow as possible... think "not getting upset" and "relax - it's not important" it seems to work for me.... I actually let people push into a que on the motorway now!!!!

x

Total Bitch is how I describe myself at the moment... I am angry, tearful, sad, happy, crazy, furious, impatient and with this nasty head and chest cold I feel like sh*t as well so on top of the hormonal issues I feel and look like cr*p!!

And.. I am swearing a h*ll of alot.. :wink: :twisted: :evil: :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back