I feel really dumb...

breezee1984

Reaction score
I guess i am at a loss of how to figure out when im ovulating or suppose to ovulate. like doing the math and figuring out my luteal phase blah blah blah..lol..anyone who can be any help on this subject it would help me greatly!! thanks :)

Hi there :wave: some of us here use a brilliant website called Fetilityfriend.com When you register you get a months free trial so I would recomend you give it a whirl. It charts your month of temperatures and teaches you to look for other fertile signs. If you don't have a digital thermometre you can buy them in boots or superdrug for about £7.

P.S - I found opk's were not working for me so began using them in the morning at around 10am instead of pm and found I get a positive result in the morning.

Good luck,
Becs

man now i really feel dumb..lol..i went signed up put in my information and then got lost

don't worry, i'm like that on some sites too.

here is a link to a website thats really informative, the link is to the page onCP, CM and BBT whish is what you'll want to be doing and charting it all on FF. You can get to the rest of the site from here.

I hope i'm allowed to post lnks on here if not somebody please let me know asap and i'll remove it, i dont wanna get in trouble within my first week :oops:

http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/getpregnant.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back