I feel like my baby wants to meet me today

maldives

Reaction score
can't sleep because of really really strong pressure down below. to the point i kind of felt his head descending, :shock: scary i know. and Dr prediction since last month this baby is coming by the end of the month so i guess maybe things are starting!

OMG! I can't contain my excitement in this section! lol!

Ooooh good luck! Keep us updated on how you're feeling and what's going on :hug: Hope you're feeling ok about everything!

Sarah (geordie lass) mentioned that she felt a bit wierd last night and I just have the feeling it could be today that her labour starts too!

With all these babies arriving, I think it's making the others feel a bit better about coming into the world, it's having a knock on effect! :lol: xx

keep us posted hun - we want a baby boom!!!!!!!

ohhhh how exciting!!! really hoping we have another baby on the way!!! :cheer:

Heh I had this sort of sensation and it lasted pretty much for 3 weeks till my LO arrived :rotfl:

Another reason I really really don't miss being pregnant in the least :lol:

Hi all. sorry to dissapoint u. still here no baby :roll:
although when i tried to sleep in the morning i got sever BH that lasted 10 min :shock:
its not like coming and going it just lasted 10 whole min!
feeling better today though. i guess it was because of the walk in the park hehe .

:hug: :hug:

Sounds like the head's fully enganged. I remember this with my first, it was like walking around with a grapefruit between my legs :) I think it happened a good couple of weeks before she came though.......

ive felt like this sice yesterday evening i think im in pre labour an d ive had terrible intense pains but they do not have a pattern yet and they have settled down agian like they did when i went to bed

so labour is going slow for me start stop start stop :roll:
well at least its happening i think :think:

sarah :hug:

I guess im having false alarms :rotfl:
its not long for u now Sarah :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members