I feel like I might go pop!

jcox

Reaction score
Hi all, I feel sooooo bloated, haven't had much sickness or anything but I feel like a balloon! Maybe I'm eating the wrong things, I'm trying to eat little and often, was eating lots of fruit snacks but then I had awful diarrhoea (sorry to be graphic!).

Does anyone have any suggestions, or is it just a case of putting up with it?

Xxxxxx

its just one of those things....its to do with hormonal changes and your muscles relaxing....so there's not a lot we can do about it....except invest in stretchy pants. ha ha xx

Oh the stretchy pants have come out in full force! I've been wearing my extra stretch Xmas time trousers to work the last couple of days ha ha!xxxxxx

lol i love the idea of xmas trousers!!! i think i need a pair of those!!! :) i normally just end up undoing the top buttons! xxx

gavison helps with bloating - but it makes me feel worse! may work for you tho, wrorth givin it a go. the doctor can prescribe it for you, i got 4 600ml bottles for free!

I'm the same hun its a bit embarrasing tbh, I have a full on 'bloat belly' so i just look fat not pregnant lol.
jst stick with comfy clothes when your inside! xx

Oh the stretchy pants have come out in full force! I've been wearing my extra stretch Xmas time trousers to work the last couple of days ha ha!xxxxxx

Haha... extra stretch Xmas trousers... too funny! I have just been undoing the buttons... bit embarassing when you stand up having forgotten you undid them tho! Thankfully I've only done that at home so far! Gonna have to invest in some 'Xmas trousers'! :)

so bloated, i feel like a 70 year old man, whose been drinking pints of bitter for the past 40 years constantly!.... It's just fat though. it's gross... !!!! I'm so glad i'm not the only one...

Leggins are awesome too! My friend is 7 monts pregnant has quite a large bump and still fits into her size 8 leggings. so comfy as well!

i am very bloated and all i have really been eating is fruit and healthy stuff, i am only 8 weeks and I look 4-5 months gone, i am already loving maternity leggings that stretch right over my belly. Dont get me started on how much my poor boobies are hurting me :-(

i know and what is happening to my nice little nipples they are HUGE?????!!!! when I take my bra off they feel like they could literally rip from my chest, OH accidentaly elbowed me in the boob this morning.....he got an ''accidental'' elbow to the face later on...whoops!

im bloated look about 16 weeks and am walking around with my jeans done up with a lose safety pin but my boobs have stopped hurting they arent veiny at all and my nipples are the same size im still getting period like cramps though and have discharge with a slight bit of blood in it about 3 times a week i have no ms just hungry all the time some times when i see someone write ms shows baby is good and healthy i think what if mine isnt!!!!!!!! sorry to ramble xxxxx

I've been sooo bloated too. My stomach is twice the size it was a week ago I look 5 months pregnant already. My boobs feel like they have doubled in size and they are really heavy. I have had lost of trapped wind to(sorry) had stomach pains the other day but think it was due to weird toilet habits and wind. lol. x

omg wind.....good job OH loves me coz i have been horrendous!!!

So glad it isn't just me then. It is just as well they love us. lol. I haven't told my 13 year old son yet about being pregnant so he just thinks I'm hysterical with it all. :lol:

hahaha today has been terrible for me, the plumbing is a bit backed up if you get my drift ( sorry TMI ) so I warned OH in advance to give me a wide berth as I am flatulent haha. I get the odd dissaproving look across the room but hes ok other than that :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back