I feel further gone than 5 weeks

Archiesmummy

Reaction score
With my first i felt nothing till i was around 10-15 weeks but i feel about 20 weeks lol

My back is killing me, my tummy feels heavy and im just so tired.

Is this normal for your second? x

Hi there i also look about 20 weeks pregnant feel it to.This is my third pregnancy and iam still in shock about my bfp,wasnt trying for a baby by any means but happy now.I also feel sooo tired and bloated where as my otherpregnancys just suffered with sickness.I am also 5 weeks:nap::nap:

I didnt feel anything with my first, well except awful sickness until 20 plus weeks either. With this one i feel really heavy constantly tired etc. Im not sure if its because its our 2nd\3rd etc or just because you havent got the time to rest as much as you did with first? x

Maybe it is because we run round like nutters with our others lol I just hope we dont feel worse when we are actually 20 weeks because i think i may just die lol xx

haha me too.. thankfully i havent got any sickness yet this time so i'm really thankful for that. Hopefully at 20 weeks tiredness will have gone and we should have our energy back... well im hoping anyway :D

This is my 2nd pregnancy but I can't remember how I felt at this stage with DD.

I do feel tired, but no more than normal. I do feel nauseous off and on, not often but I didn't feel sick at all with DD.

My boobs are tender to touch and I do remember that they were first time round, and I do feel bigger but thats probably cos I am bigger than what I was 3 years ago!

My back hurts but I think that is a lack of exercise!!!

xxx

aLL THESE SYMPTOMS ARE NORMAL JUST VERY STRANGE HOW ALL PREGNANCYS AND THERE SYMPTOMS ARE DIFFERENT.I WORK NIGHTS AS WELL SO I AM SO FEELING THE STRAIN JUST WANT TO CURL UP IN A BALL AND SLEEP LOL WHAT A SURPRISE.CANT WAIT TO GET THAT ENERGY BACK

Hi, I'm 5 weeks too. This is my first baby and I feel exhausted, sick and huge already!!! My doctor said "you can't feel anything yet". I bloody can!!! I'd like to know the last time HE was pregnant!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back