I feel bit shy to ask this question

riffi

Reaction score
hello everyone I feel bit shy to ask this question in my first pregnancy i had my leg with swollen vein which after pregnancy gone but now in second pregnancy last week I felt that one veins right over the virgina swollen I was very worried :shock: I went to my Docter and she said its normal so many womens have this problem.
But I am still worried because I feel one side of virgina is swollen and i feel more pressure downwards.Hope u all reply me and share my problem thanks.

:hug: Hello
Try not to feel shy in here, we are all women going through or having been through pregnancies so we all have things in common.
I know it must be worrying feeling the pressure etc, but it sounds like its all pregnancy related rather than a previous problem, so I'm sure when baby is born the problem will go away. Pregnancy causes lots of changes (good and bad) within our bodies. Try and just take things easy and relax as much as possible. Sorry i couldn't be anymore help xxx

MammyHip said:
:hug: Hello
Try not to feel shy in here, we are all women going through or having been through pregnancies so we all have things in common.
I know it must be worrying feeling the pressure etc, but it sounds like its all pregnancy related rather than a previous problem, so I'm sure when baby is born the problem will go away. Pregnancy causes lots of changes (good and bad) within our bodies. Try and just take things easy and relax as much as possible. Sorry i couldn't be anymore help xxx
thank u so much for such a kind words it has given me really positive thinking

:hug:

Try and keep your feet elevated and try and keep off your feet (less pressure in the area then) as much as you can :hug:

Tasha20 said:

Try and keep your feet elevated and try and keep off your feet (less pressure in the area then) as much as you can :hug:
thanks I will try to do this

Tasha20 said:

ye i suggest this, also when keeping your legs elevated put them if possible above your heart when lying down like on the sofa, get loads of pillows to prop your feet up high and move your ankles in circular movements :) hope this helps

Hi riffi -

Welcome to the forum :D

As far as I can remember, my mother had this problem in three of her four pregnancies. I think it sounds like a varicose vein that has travelled up into the vaginal area. I remember Mom saying that it was very uncomfortable.

Like the others said, keep the legs elevated and the circulation going by making circular movements with your ankles.

best of luck :D

Sue

Anna23 said:
Tasha20 said:

ye i suggest this, also when keeping your legs elevated put them if possible above your heart when lying down like on the sofa, get loads of pillows to prop your feet up high and move your ankles in circular movements :) hope this helps
thank you

Tiny Sue said:
Hi riffi -

Welcome to the forum :D

As far as I can remember, my mother had this problem in three of her four pregnancies. I think it sounds like a varicose vein that has travelled up into the vaginal area. I remember Mom saying that it was very uncomfortable.

Like the others said, keep the legs elevated and the circulation going by making circular movements with your ankles.

best of luck :D

Sue
thank u it really give u positive hope whn u hear that someone else also had the same problem thanks

Hi ive had the same problem with the swelling down below i asked my midwife about it and she said it can be normal in pregnancy as its something to do with the pressure from inside all pushing downwards so try not to worry. :hug: :hug: :hug:

puppylove said:
Hi ive had the same problem with the swelling down below i asked my midwife about it and she said it can be normal in pregnancy as its something to do with the pressure from inside all pushing downwards so try not to worry. :hug: :hug: :hug:
thanks a lot today i visited my docter and she said its normal it will go away after delivery.And she said take as much rest as u can I pray for u also.

Its more common than you think.. its basically varicose veins but in your vagina. Try to elevate the area by laying down with a pillow under your bum (I think I gave the same advice to Jazz earlier) if it becomes painful then seek doctors advice but other than that just try to relieve the problem by relaxing in a warm bath or elevating it. There really is nothing more you can do other than try not to worry. It's perfectly normal. Just not something that is usualy so widely spoken about. :hug:

SoonToBeMrs said:
Its more common than you think.. its basically varicose veins but in your vagina. Try to elevate the area by laying down with a pillow under your bum (I think I gave the same advice to Jazz earlier) if it becomes painful then seek doctors advice but other than that just try to relieve the problem by relaxing in a warm bath or elevating it. There really is nothing more you can do other than try not to worry. It's perfectly normal. Just not something that is usualy so widely spoken about. :hug:
thanks and u know all my tention and worries ran away with help of all of u now i am satisfied that it is normal.Yes warm bath is also relaxing thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back