• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

:( i dont know who is going to be more upset...

lozzi

Reaction score
got my letter thru this morning from the child health team wtih the date for ellouise's first jabs..

my poor baby is going to be stabbed by some sadistic nurse/doctor :(

ive got my mother prepped for taking her into the lil room after ive given consent and run to a sound proof booth...

....any advice on pre jab and after jab? shud i give her painkillers? will she be poorly :(

oh god im dreading this... my lil princess :(

thanks in advance ladies xx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope all goes well hunny, just think they are doing it to make sure she stays well and healthy sweetheart xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Gets some Calpol in advance just in case. Thankfully Ellie didn't react to the first lot of jabs but did in with the second lot.

Make sure you have some calpol in and are ready to feed her straight away after the jabs. The magic boobie fixes everything hun!

yeah is shes anything like hope she wont cry much x

as soon as uv got her home, give her calpol and whip a boob in her mouth and she will b right as rain after a kip!!
good luck, the first ones are always the worst!!

They are horrible and however much you tell yourself it is for their own good it doesn't really make it any easier. The first time I went on my own and it is 2 injections(one in each leg) which makes it worse and poor little Jake screamed his head off. The second time it is two injections again so I took my mum with me and made her hold Jake while I stood in the corner nearly in tears LOL. They do cry when they have them done but although the first time Jake was a little bit whingy I gave him some calpol and he was fine then and the second time he wasn't whingy at all afterwards. I am dreading his third lot of injections as they have to have three which I personally think is a bit too much at once for a little baby. Anyway good luck and just remember it is over quickly and it is for their own good.

I know how you're feeling, Sophie's getting hers done on Thursday, but Sam is going to hold her while she's getting them done!

i give Braydon calpol half hour before
then my mum holds him while he has em done then im there for him with a bottle and a cuddle

shell be fine hun its better for her to have the jabs

we gave alice calpol and it knocked her out flat! she has never slept so much in day!

She cried for about 10 seconds, and then fell back to sleep.

I hope ellouise & Sophie jabs go ok :hug:

Good Luck!

Logan still hasn't had his :( he had a cold on the day they were due so they had to be cancelled and we still haven't had another appointment....mmmmm Must chase this up

Yes my tip is Calpol before too- definitely works for us! Good luck, it is horrid I know but so are all the nasties that they will prevent.

+++

When i was bringin Katie-Louise for her first jabs the doctor told me to give her 2.5mls of calpol and hour before we come over!

She will be grand chic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back