I dont know where to put this (TMI)

Melly+2

Reaction score
I think im getting piles and im gutted. Because its hurting when i wipe sorry tmi, so ive checked and there is a little lump :cry: i cant believe it, are they as pain full as people make out because i cant be dealing with it

ohhh hunny - cant give you any advice as i dont know but just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

ooooh, i'm your man for piles!!!! i have been pooing glass since giving birth! truly horrendous! however there is hope, get yourself down to docs and get him to give you proctersedyl (sp) it got rid in a week, do it now before they get worse lots of hugs, it's not nice :hug: :hug:

Thankyou hun, i dont know why but im scared lol, i cant be dealing with a sore bottom:(

i had this while pregnant with Harley they were real bad after giving birth. i got some cream you stick it up and squeeze it ou8t. it helped mine

ouchhhh they are soooooooo sore, have you been constipated and straining? thats what coursed mine :oops:

I was scared as well, everytime I needed to go to the toilet I would start sweating, I almost needed someone to hold my hand!!

My cream was like yours Dionne, had to shoot it up!! Very charming!! If you want advice on cleaning out the applicator use a cotton bud under running water! Aren't I full of useless information this morning!!

I fully sympathise with you, they are sooo painfull but don,t last very long, i rought anusol from the chemist and it worked wonders, within a week they felt better. Try and eat lots of fruit and veg and drink plenty to keep your poo soft!!

Yeah a bit dionne, thanks everyone, i just got so freaked out when i found it, :lol: At least i know i can ease the pain, they never go though do they?

Mel&Hope said:
Yeah a bit dionne, thanks everyone, i just got so freaked out when i found it, :lol: At least i know i can ease the pain, they never go though do they?

what never go? the lumps?

i had some come away its like a show :oops:

omg really :shock: ive been told once you have them they never go away, sounds like its going to be fun lol :lol:

I found that it was best not to go till you were desparate, I know it sounds odd but it means that it has worked its way further down! At the beginiing I was on the toilet for ages and even had to take Thomas in with me if he was crying but I promise it does get better xxx

aww hun :hug:

Ive gone from a once a day girl to a every other day cause im scared to go because it hurts.

try and eat loads of fibre & fruit and veg. If you get to your GP then, they can prescribe you some stuff.

thing is i usually go 2-3 times a day :shock: i know thats alot but at least i know im not bunged up lol but now i cant do it:9 you can get the stuff from the super market too cant you?

the stuff I had had steroid stuff in it which is possibly stronger than over the counter.

Pretty sure you can get it in larger supermarkets, it will soon feel better, I think the fear of going is worse than the act of going!!

thankyou everyone, i think i will try the cream from the supermarket first and if that doesnt work ill drag myself to the docs i hate thes docs though :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back