I dont know and now i'll never know.. ITS NOT HER!

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
I havent seen a friend of mine for 2 yrs now, she has been moving around area to area to move away from her ex who has been sent to prison for abduction rape etc etc on kelly herself.. the result of the rape was a beautiful son...... anyway i know she was scared by him and always said she would move when he was realsed from prison.. we have since lost contact and the last i knew she was living in hull and had moved just upped and left cos her ex got out of prison..

well i havent seen her for a while and ive just gone onto a website and im sure its her, she died 7th april 2007, beaten up by her boyfriend, she could well have married but i dont know.. how the hell am i ever gonna find out if its her or not! god i feel so bad for not keeping intouch if its her..

omg omg :cry:

Go on that site and PM who ever made the post, or the site owner- they will probably know more about her which will confirm if it's her (or hopefully not).

Or get back in touch with any other people who knew her or were friends with her, they may have heard something about it.

She sounds to have been very careful about avoiding her ex, so hopefully it's not her hun. Let us now :hug:

:shock: omg! thats awful if it is her, you could find out by going to the Library and viewing the microfiche (sp) of births, deaths and marriages, you have to book at our library usually its in slots of an hour.

firstly, omg that's so sad :( :hug:

secondly on a serious level you could track down every possible myspace/facebook/bebo/friends reunited style thing she had and seeing when she last logged in etc, if anyone has left any sad messages about her...

thirdly if all else fails you could try the birth, marriages, deaths register people? i can't remember the website but if you type registry office into google it may come up?

:hug: hugs to you, and her for what she's been through, and the child... :hug:

katyk said:
Go on that site and PM who ever made the post, or the site owner- they will probably know more about her which will confirm if it's her (or hopefully not).

Or get back in touch with any other people who knew her or were friends with her, they may have heard something about it.

She sounds to have been very careful about avoiding her ex, so hopefully it's not her hun. Let us now :hug:

mark just said that as well.. im gonna message kellys mum and ask what where her childrens names.. that way i will know if its her or not.. i will have to explain myself to her though dont want her thinking im a weirdo..

i feel sick i really hope its not her but mark has also said kelly was on about moving up to manchestor, and thats where this lass lived... :?

Where abouts in manchester hun, maybe I can get some more info for you through local papers? x

it doesnt say, just manchestor.. her name though is kelly roberts age 22... i have sent a message to the site creator now so i hope she gets back to me and understands why im asking.. i hope i dont offend her though god..

I'm sure they will understand hun :hug:

I hope it's not your friend :cry:

How terrible :cry:

ITS OK...

ITS NOT HER..

theres more pictures of her now and can happily say its not kelly.. she doesnt have a son called brandon... :lol:

Im gonna find her now though this has made me more determined..

feel for the poor lass though bless her

Surely if you have her mum's details her mum would know - if only through social services contacting her over the children - she would be their next of kin :? doubt new husband would have had time to go through legal adoption yet?

I'm glad it's not your friend! :hug:

Poor girl though :cry:

Hope you manage to find her! :pray: :hug:

that's good :D

sad to think that the 22 year old killed by her bf still exists though :(

i KNOW LIBS.. POOR POOR GIRL...

anyone know how i can start looking for kelly then, all i know is where her old partners mum lived.. if she isnt with him anymore which im not sure.. would she even no..

we lost contact before and i rung hull police cos we had dealings with them over her ex, and they actually contacted kelly and asked her to contact me.. which was good of them, but as shes not in the hull area now i dont know where to start looking :think:

try posting on all the places mentioned before - friends reunited etc that you're looking to get in touch :D

glad its not ur friend SSS but still, poor girl who lost her life cos some bloke talks with his fists :x :x :x

men like that need shootin, not lockin up :shakehead:

If all else fails you could send a letter to DWP, send it to the child benefit centre and enclose as many details as you can, her full name, dob, sons full name, dob, last known address that you had etc etc, give them details of why you're looking for and ask them to pass it on if possible, can,t guarantee it as they may not have enough to confirm it's her but it's worth a try, oh I'd also leave your letter un-sealed so they can check the contents, only cause of the circs of why she keeps moving.
you could also go back to the Hull police as they may still have contact details for her even if she's moved.

good luck

sunshinestars said:
ITS OK...

ITS NOT HER..

theres more pictures of her now and can happily say its not kelly.. she doesnt have a son called brandon... :lol:

Im gonna find her now though this has made me more determined..

HURRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! :cheer:

You will find her/chat on the phone at least I'm sure, I bet you have friends who have friends who still hear from her. Have a think and get in touch with anyone who might know. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back