• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i did it!!!!!!!

lozzi

Reaction score
i breastfed in public....

i was so scared of doin this but i did it :D

was at my local "two for one" ellouise fed before we left i fed ellouise to avoid having to search for a mother and baby room.. were i cud lock myself away to feed...

well my meal arrived and so did my chorus!! haha

i thought im feeding her here and i did :cheer: just covered her head with a blanket which covered most of what was going on

gott a few looks... they probably thought i was smotherin her with my booibs hahaha

one lil girl was pointing and whispering REALLY loud "whats she doin mummy" th woman whispered something i cudnt hrear.. then the girl attempted to whisper again "did u do that to me"

hahaha kids eh

i feel so gd to have done it that first time....

may sound trrivial but its a big deal to me...

i did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance:

awwww you go girl!!!! i would be proud too!
don't ever take any notice even if you get negative comments (which you probably won't)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

well done hun it will be easier next time and i love to see mothers breast feeding the way god intended(although i was rubbish at it lol)

Well Done!!!!!!!!!!! :dance: :clap:

I have only done this once and that was at a service station on the M5!!! I was facing the wall and had a huge coat over me!

I went shopping with my sister during the week and she was really dreading Logan needing feeding and pointed out all the mother and baby rooms where we could go and do it discreetly - I would have been happy to try it out in a cafe or something but as she was so embarrased I felt sorry for her!!! Weird eh! Why are we made to feel so embarrassed and guilty for feeding our babies in this most natural way!?

There is never any issue with mums bottle feeding babies so why is there a problem with this? Its not like anyone see's anything!! By the way Logan slept for 3 hours on that shopping trip so I didn't have to feed him.... :?

Thanks ladies...

yeah i totally agree lydnsey... breastfeeding is so natural, years ago when there was no formula did ppl hide in corners or locked away to feed... think not!!!!!

madam sleeps three hours without trying, MW told me to wake her 3 hourly for feeds...

she did this from birth more a less and has been ever since..

i think i got the laziest baby in the world... not that im complaining :D :cheer:

God help anyone who ever asks me to stop feeding... i can see the rant now.... hahaha

"if you wish me to stop chuffin feeding ill let u console my daughter whilst she screams for food" :evil:

let this be a warning all you brreastfeeding prudes!

Well done the first time is definitely the hardest! I ended up doing my first public BF in a huge supermarket waliking around :shock: It was either that or have a screaming baby, I don't think anyone could even tell. I must say everyone in Denmark BF but I was more selfconscíous in London, its such a shame that it is like that :(

:cheer: Well done Lozzi! The first time is always the hardest hun. :hug:

Soon you'll be like me and just get your boobs out anywhere, I have no shame lol.

Excellent hun!!

I can never understand why people look disgusted or make comments when mums are feeding their LO's, it's perfectly natural!

welldone hunny :clap: When I did it the first time, ther was no stopping me after :)

Well done! :cheer: The first time is the hardest, eh?

You'll be whapping 'em out wherever in no time :D :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back