I could pass out with shock!!!!! and heat....

Congratulations!x

Still practicing on the new phone.....

Congrats Hun - sending you wishes for a super sticky bean xxx

Congratulations - so happy to see this. Fx for a healthy happy pregnancy xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

I just saw your post in Tri 3 and notices I got a bfp 2 days ago!! Huuuge congratulations, so pleased for u :) xxx

just seen this soooo happy for you, best wishes and hope you can relax and enjoy it x x x

ooh excited, really hope this one is mega sticky for you hun

Huge congrats!! We should be due around the same time then as I just got my BFP this morning - AF due around 19th-21st! Yay!

Yep - fertility friend said my due date is 30th March - my last Af was 23rd June and I ovulated 7th July :)

congrats to you too :) see you in 1st tri - haven't officially gone over there yet this time round, lol

I'm not sure when I OV'd as we weren't TTC but think it was around 7th July, my last AF was 19th June. We conceived for sure on 6th July!

I'm not going over to Tri 1 just yet either, gonna wait another week or so I think ;) x

Good luck with everything sweetie x

I don't spend much time in the ttc section but saw that your ticker had changed on another post. I'm so happy for you. Congratulations and lots of sticky baby dust!
xxx

I was so very certain I was out this cycle (blaring BFN at 8 and 9dpo) - but nope

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=152259

just got this :shock: I am 10dpo with AF due on Saturday (please everyone send me sticky dust - after 3 losses i will need a lot!)

Funnily - if this one sticks the due date is the 30th March 2014 (my son born 7 years ago had a due date of 28th March 2006)

exited and happy - but scared too :oooo:
Amazing news to come onto PF and see!!

Congratulations hun!!!! :)

:dust: all the sticky dust in the world!! Xxxxxxxx

so glad to see you had your lil man Dani! my DD was 9lb so can't imagine that extra 9.5oz, lol

It was a tight squeeze! But i got there in the end :) still cant believe hes still here!!

Wishing u a very happy n healthy 9months!! :) :) xx

How did I miss this????? Omg congratulations xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back