I could honk my insides up...

Wilson28

Reaction score
So very much like my first pregnancy, i could puke my entire stomach up..i feel really drained and like ive been run over by a bus, not to add food isnt staying down to well

How many weeks are u Hun. Ice lollies are always good when I feel sick hope you feel better! xx

Last edited:
Around 6wks, i swear my 1st pregnancy wasnt like this :(

Every meal has come back up today :( im so hungry but nothing is staying down xx

Aah it's such a shame when sickness is so bad it stops you enjoying your pregnancy.

I had hypermesis in my first pregnancy, and threw up all hours of the day and night from week 6 till about 25 weeks. I passed out a lot too and ended up being monitored in hospital a few times. This time around hasnt been as bad yet, but I've been heaving a lot. Fruity lollypops and polos seem to be helping a little bit. If you're concerned or think you're becoming dehydrated you need to have a chat with the midwife and ask for some antisickness meds.

Hope you feel better soon :) x

Thanks hunni, goingbto see how i feel today xx

Thanks hunni, goingbto see how i feel today xx

How are you feeling today Wilson?

It's my day off today and I just cannot get moving. Had a long lie and my mum too my wee girl to school for me whilst me and my toddler slept. Felt fine now just feel drained again. Hubby gets home early on a Friday and I'm just counting the minutes so I can go back to bed!xx

Ive not been sick so far lol woohoo but felt it, ive tried to drink more water and stoppedmy medication for a urine infection as i think they was doing it xx

That's good!!!!!

I hadn't been sick today then was brushing my teeth and was sick again! But that's been the only time so fx.x

Lol i dont need to be pregnant to be sick to brushing my teeth haha...bless ya, how old is your toddler xx

Lol i dont need to be pregnant to be sick to brushing my teeth haha...bless ya, how old is your toddler xx

Lol!

He is 2. Will be three at end of March though. He's still quite young though for his age. His sister is 7. And when she was his age she was going on 25 haha.x

I am currently 4 weeks pregnant , no sickness as yet . My las pregnancy 10 years ago I only remember being sick for 2 weeks at most . It was also only once a day in the morning .

I have done some research this time around and apperntly extra b6 vitamin can relieve sickness and also ginger to settle stomach .

A lower carb and higher protien diet also stabilizes blood sugar levels ( carbs cause peaks and dips in insulin production and sugar levels ) . Unstable blood sugar, along with the mix of hormones increases chance of morning sickness .

Obviously speaking to midwife or dr would be better option as they are the professionals but protien , b6, ginger help relieve the sickness and can even reduce severity

I am currently 4 weeks pregnant , no sickness as yet . My las pregnancy 10 years ago I only remember being sick for 2 weeks at most . It was also only once a day in the morning .

I have done some research this time around and apperntly extra b6 vitamin can relieve sickness and also ginger to settle stomach .

A lower carb and higher protien diet also stabilizes blood sugar levels ( carbs cause peaks and dips in insulin production and sugar levels ) . Unstable blood sugar, along with the mix of hormones increases chance of morning sickness .

Obviously speaking to midwife or dr would be better option as they are the professionals but protien , b6, ginger help relieve the sickness and can even reduce severity

Thankyou for the info, i do find carbs make me really sick, but i could eat lots of chinese and it doesnt bother me, ive not eaten no hot meals in a week just nibbling little swichs xx

Hi,

Still the same :(
I do manage to keep food down better now, how are you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27