i can't wait until wednesday 5.30pm!!!

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by petchy, Nov 7, 2005.

1. petchy

petchy Well-Known Member

...coz i get to see my little baby again!!! signing up for a voluntary study means i get 2 extra scans (yay) and the first of the two is on wednesday when i'll be 27+6.

i really hope i'll be able to get printouts from this one too, but i'm not sure! (i'll definitely ask though!)

the next one will be at 36 weeks(ish), but i imagine it will be difficult to see things properly then, as baby is so big. but this one i hope will be clear and a chance to do a bit more bonding with him!

:D :D :D

2. Guest

That sounds interesting - what else is involved with the study?

3. petchy

petchy Well-Known Member

well, i had to drink a bottle of diet coke and give some saliva samples. i have to fill in a food diary about my general intake of caffeine and foods that contain caffeine, and i gave 2 extra blood samples when i had to have bloods taken anyway. that's about it. well worth it for 2 extra chances to see my little one!

4. Layla

Layla Well-Known Member

cool hun!

you will have to post the pics, bet they will be really good at this stage of pregnancy :)

5. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

How did you get to do it, were you approached by your hospital?

6. petchy

petchy Well-Known Member

yes, kim - the MW asked me about it at my booking in, then i signed up when i went for my 1st scan!