I can't stop peeing lol x

misscrazycooki

Reaction score
Just a rant really I can't stop needing the loo for little squirts that are pointless. Feeling like I'll burst then nothing much arrrrhhhh

Just wish I had a huge bump to blame haha x

lol! Im the same, but in the middle of the night! I never used to get up during the night, now Im awake needing to wee every couple of hours or so! Not helping the tiredness...

I know what you mean hun, it feels like I go, get back to my desk and need to go again. I'm also been having to get up in the early hours of the morning to go - the joys :) xx

It goes away a bit in second tri for most women. But comes back even worse in third tri! Every 5 minutes it feels like i need the loo. And only dribbles (sorry tmi) comes out! Also doesn't help with baby moving/kicking my bladder! LOL.xx

past few days ive had to get up quite a lot n the night, for nothing more then a dribble and it hurts soo much when i awake x

yep...i know the feeling too...i usually wake a minimum 4 times a night absolutely busting for the loo, to be fair i do do a massive pee :lol: but its just a pain in the butt getting up every couple of hrs to pee!! x

i cant wait!!! lol
i told Al im embracing everything this time lets see how long i stick to my word hahaha x

I used to sleep throughout the whole night, and now I'm getting up twice! Around midnight and then again at 4....argh!! After the 4am get up, I fee hungry and as soon as I feel hungry I feel really sick, so have got some plain digestive biscuits on my bedside table lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back