• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I cant believe......

stephlw25

Reaction score
.......that my little boy is ONE YEARS OLD tomorrow!!!!! i can honestly say that this year has flown by! its weird thinking that this time last year it was my due date and i was sat here huge and boiling from the heat!!!! had no labour pains until 7pm then he was born the next day! i really miss being pregnant and cant wait to do it all over again!!

awwww :cry: they dont stay babies for long dont they.

What you got planned for tomoz? Hope the weather is nice for you all :D

and hope you have as much fun as he will on his special day :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

it really does fly by! But it gets more and more fun each day :) Hope you have a lovely day! At least it was sunny this time last year Iv got my radiators on :-(

God that flew Steph! What have you got planned and what has he got for his birthday? xx

Blimey it has gone quick!

Are you having a party tea? :cheer:

Awww thanks for your replys!

i know its gone way to quick!! he has so many pressies from family and friends its going to be like xmas day tomorrow!! :rotfl:

We bought him quite a few pressies but because he has sooooo many already weve decided to give him some for xmas!
So we are giving him a little push along walker which converts to a bike! and a roll-around-toy!

Most of the family are working so we are having a party and a BBQ on saturday at the in-laws!

Tomorrow Oh has the day off work so we are going to a place called "dairyland" which is a farm with lots of stuff to do, nature trail, feeding the animals etc! then we will have a little tea party just us 3 when we get home!!!! :lol: :lol: ive made a cake and got some balloons etc!

Its really sunny and warm here today so hoping it stays like it for tomorrow!! :D

Awww sounds like you're going to have a fab day :D

I got Ella something similar for Xmas, a pushalong that converts to a little trike.

:pray: For good weather :)

Ta Sami, i wonder if im a little too big to ride it?! :think: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Arghhhhh this time last year i was having contractions but convinced myself i wasnt in labour!!! :rotfl:

happy birthday jamie love mary and hannahxxxxxx

Happy Birthday Jamie!!

Hope you have a fantastic day and get lots of lovely presents.

Love and hugs

Kim & Roo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope you have a fantastic day with Jamie tomorrow steph!!

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY JAMIE!!! :cheer: :cheer: :hug:

Wow sounds like you have a great day planned, hope Jamie has a fantastic birthday and gets spoilt rotten! x

OMG i cant believe he is 1 already he has gotten to big to fast
i hope he has a loverly day tomoz

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back