I cant believe my daughter spat :(

beth3735

Reaction score
My daughter who is 4 on thursday just spat. i cannot believe it. She has never done this and no one in our home does it. Me or my hubby dont spit, there is some slight good in my hubby then. Well she just sat near me and spat on my arm.

But she actually made an effort in getting it out, not like a dribble.

Im so angry. I find spitting is filthy really and cant believe that my girl is doing it. I know its only once and at the moment she is sat crying on the naughty step but i just feel like taking all her bday pressies back and making her have nothing lol

Omg am i just being too hormonal? Im now thinking where has she picked this up from. The only place i can think of is school

Yuk they pick up all sorts at school don't they!?

Don't be too hard on her if it's the first time...if she does it again I'd confiscate a toy or something but she probably didn't know what she was doing was wrong.

I remember being told off by my mum when i was about 5 for spitting :oops: she told me how disgusting it was and i didnt do it again after that. I did it because people at school did it

aw dont be 2 harsh on her if shes crying im sure shes sorry. she prob didnt realise its wrong :hug:

Aww i was getting all excited i could give her coal for her bday, :rotfl: I let her off i asked her if she has seen anyone else do it and she said no, I asked her why she did it, she replied " i wanted it on my knee " Omg it is so hard not to laugh when your telling them not to do things.

Well all is forgiven now and she said she wont do it again as its dirty. She did ask me if only boys do it :rotfl: i said boys do alot of naughty things like daddy lol Now if i go on to have a boy this time im going to be stuck with that excuse of girls dont do yucky things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back