I cant believe we heard our baby's heartbeat!

Springbaby4me

Reaction score
Morning girls

Well I am so full of emotion this moring its hard to describe. I had my booking in appointment with my midwife yesterday (well it was meant to be my booking in appointment but the usual midwifes were on holiday so they had somone else covering just doing usual check ups, weight, blood pressure etc.) She asked me to jump up on the bed so she could have a feel see how I was getting on. And I said to her do you think you would be able to hear the heartbeat. She said I dont think so as you are only 11 weeks but I will give it a go for you. She said please dont be worried if we dont find it as it is early. Well she scaned for about 10 seconds and then we heard it I was just blown away, hubbie was with me too and we both burst out crying it was so emotional. Such a relief to know the little one is in there and has a heartbeat. Only 11 more days to wait till our scan now wohooo :cheer:

Have to wait for my midwife to contact me to get my booking in appointment done. Oh and also found out yesterday that my hospital have just starting doing the nucleol fold scan from this month so we also get that as standard now which is great.

All in all girls very happy and emotional and cannot quite believe this is happening for us.

Thanks for listening to me rave on. :wave:

Yay! It's a great thing isn't it? I bet you feel more relaxed about your scan now :) are you going to get a doppler?

It's a great experience isn't it? We heard Flump's for the first time on Sunday and I just sobbed for about 10 minutes afterwards. So, so amazing!

It truely is amazing. I am so much more relaxed about our scan now, 11 days and counting!

I dont think I will get a doppler cause I know I will get obsessed with using it and panic if I dont find the heartbeat. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

It's a great experience isn't it? We heard Flump's for the first time on Sunday and I just sobbed for about 10 minutes afterwards. So, so amazing!

It truely is amazing. I am so much more relaxed about our scan now, 11 days and counting!

I dont think I will get a doppler cause I know I will get obsessed with using it and panic if I dont find the heartbeat. Ignorance is bliss sometimes.

Thats brilliant, sopmetimes it doesnt feel real isnt for us whose tummys are still, well not big yet except for that extra pudge ;)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back