I cant believe im going through this agen

jemz24

Reaction score
My period was supposed to arrive on april 5th. i tested and got bfn.
But we still b'd coz u never know strange this have happened.
For a few days now ive been cramping quite badly (everyday)
cm and my boobs are slighly bigger and feel heavier. i did a test agen but still BFN. The symptoms i have is exactly like the ones i got before i got by BFP the last time, im pretty sure im prego. i got another week before my next period, i just dont kno wot to do. :( its been 15 months off ttc and still no baby.

reallyoldmum said:
:hug: :hug: :hug: I'm going through something similar so I know how you feel :hug: :hug: :hug:

its like somethin is nasty to take that last bit of hope we have an now there nothing left, just depression desperation and completly broken.

Oh Jemz it is so hard - have you been to your GP? Could they do a blood test for you? I know just how you feel I sometimes think my body is ready for the knackers yard and people get so sick of hearing me go on about it :oops: If one more person says to me relax and it will happen I think I will throw something at them :)

jemz i cant really offer any advice sorry but didnt want to read and run hope you get things sorted soon hun sending you lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxx

reallyoldmum said:
Oh Jemz it is so hard - have you been to your GP? Could they do a blood test for you? I know just how you feel I sometimes think my body is ready for the knackers yard and people get so sick of hearing me go on about it :oops: If one more person says to me relax and it will happen I think I will throw something at them :)

docs dont do blood tests ere against their policy. ive just checked my boobs and omg they bigger, they are exactly like when i was preg im just praying its still early too test.

wots your story ROM, wots goin on with you?

OMG cant believe there are ladies feeling the way I do!!!
We have been TTC for 3ys nothing till last month then m/c @5weeks.
Doing everything I should AF due tomorrow/Friday.
Not sure whether am feeling like last month or pre AF.... thinking more pre AF!! Tested tues morn BFN....

reallyoldmum ......I know how you feel everyone keeps saying just dont obsess about it :wall: ....Most of them already have at least 2-4 children!
Sending :hug: s to everyone and babydust for BFP's.

TTC @ 38 and overweight!!
Start hos tests on day 3 (should of been last month)

Jemz I had what I thought was a miscarriage back in October but continued to feel pregnant although I was having - hpt and also - betas. In December having put up with awful pain and weird bleeding mid cycle I eventually was admitted to hospital for tests. I had to wait for a green card scan because of my - blood tests but when they did scan me they discovered a misplaced ectopic pregnancy in my stomach cavity. Unfortunately the baby had died at around 12 weeks and in all honesty there is very little they could have done anyway. Since then my hcg level fluctuates going up to just under 5 which gives me faint lines on hpt - my last bleed was on 13th January so CD105 or so. I am now undergoing further tests with our local fertility clinic but I am sure it is a hormone imbalance that means without some intervention I stand no chance of getting pregnant. My first appointment is on 21st May with a follow up on 4th August so by then it will be nearly 12 months since I got pregnant last time :(

With no AF and occasional + tests my life has become a nightmare!!

Sorry for the long post but you did ask :D

wow Rom u really have been having a tough time. Its a shame that this happens to women let alone us. Iknow im only 25 and got plenty of time, its harder for older women to keep the faith going. I guess i should feel lucky in some way. wouldnt it be easier if there was a reason to all this? i guess im rambling now.
I just hope it works out for us i think we bloody deserve it.

thanx for that site redshoes..sounds quite interesting any idea wot something like that would cost?

hope u get a bfp pinky 3 yrs of tryin ure my hero :hug:

I keep thinking you are living in Swansea Jemz :lol: Have you got your laptop fixed now? I'm moving soon so i will be offline in a week or so for several weeks :shock: What will i do without the net??? :(
Anyway i hope you get good news soon... BFPs to us all coz we deserve them :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks Jemz, its just never been right for me have wanted a baby as long as I can remember!!!
Being a nanny helps I think so now I have lots of children without the money and worry!!!! :) lol
I only met Hubby four years ago and married two in August.
Got his SA results today all FAB in all 3 areas so we are both chuffed to bits good swimmers and lots of them!!! :dance: (Even with all the beer lol)
Start my tests monday...... then next friday HSG not looking forward to that!!! :(
Follow up appointment June 12th.
Sorry to ramble ladies.
AF got me mid day today!!!! Knew she would
Babydust to all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231