AM I PREGNANT???????

L

Reaction score
Well if anyone can help me or give me some advice that would be great! ive posted other topics so some of you might have read it already but here we go again,i got AF on march7and it ended march 14 then i got AF again on march 28 and it ended april 5 so i tested on april 25 and BFN so i waited and tested again today and BFN :cry:
i have all the symptoms sore breasts,sensitive nipples,nausea,and im always hungry honest i could just eat and eat and eat!! :eek: and no signs of AF coming :shock:
so i guess what im asking is could i still be pregnant! or should i not get my hopes up! PLEASE ANY ADVICE WOULD BE SO GREAT!!!!

thanx L

LoL...Out of all honesty me and u are going through the same thing (except for the 2 AF's in march) but other than that the symptoms are still there. and the BFN keep popping up (i only did 1 test but still one negative is enough for me) So Try not to get to wound up in wondering or worrying, because maybe we are thinking about it too much and little everyday hunger can turn into a binge cuz we think we are pregnant. So I hope U are pregnant and we will both find out at the same time, But just not stress. (please dont take it wrong, i dont mean to come about this in a negative way) My Cousin had this same talk with me, and i had to think about it, and its true. So Take care, Keep posting, i want to know everytime u test and if u get ur AF.
Lots of Luv*
Jenn*

well no AF yet :D
but i think im getting a yeast infection (iknow to much info.) but i figure i might go to the doctor tomorrow to see and maybe when im there ill ask for a blood test to see if im pregnant! well maybe ill just wait a while??????????i dont know is it bad to wait a while if you think you might have an infection? i dont know how i got it! i started to get them after i had my son (miscarrage 1 week before delivery) im really not sure anyways if thats what it is but if you have any advice on it or if i should wait please let me know! and do you think they can tell if im pregnant from a blood test if im not sure how late i am? anyways ill stop yappin

hope to talk to you soon!

***BABY DUST***

L

oh ya if you get msn messanger ill be more than happy to chat with you ! let me know!

***BABY DUST***
L

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back