i can play games with my baby now!

trixipaws

Reaction score
:cheer: sometimes a very hard lump protrudes from my belly, i assume either an elbow or a foot or a knee or something. if i gently press down on it it moves away then taps me back! its so cute.

Awww bless lol! Mine hasnt kicked me back since about 19 weeks, he just does it when he wants to! :lol:

Yesterday I was lying down and I kept getting this hard round lump (either his head or his bum lol) sticking right out, my bump looked so weird but it was cute :)

I've felt poking and do sometimes push back a little bit...he'll just move the foot/elbow...he's not started the games of putting it back and doing it again though. It's great interaction for them and soooooo so cute!!

:cheer: awww that's what my LO does.... she presses so hard sometimes it hurts :eek:

i love it when we play games... :cheer:

Hi

I loveit when my Lo does this with Bernie all the time he thought it was great :)
Katrina

Awwww so sweet trixipaws, it's such a great feeling when LO interacts back isn't it :hug: Our LO likes to play, and it's a great bonding feeling, love it :cheer:

My little one kicks me back when i tap my tummy, its so cute and s/he kicks to certain music I play. Im not sure if s/he is telling me to turn it off or turn it up though :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back