I bought my maternity bras !!!

Ebony_Mommy

Reaction score
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

OMG!! they are soooo comfy.. considering i was a 38G (pre-preggy) I thought I wouldnt find anything... but i fit snuggly into a 40F! :shock:

but i love them sooooo much..

my breast are more 'up' i can see the start of my bump now from the top..so I look as if i have more bump :dance:

I wish i'd gotten one even before i was preggy :shock:

I'll never get outta them :cheer: :cheer:

ladies.. .(esp.. jordan sized ladies) please please get ur bras if u havent got em yet...

theyre brill !!! :cheer:

oh i got mine from marks + spencers btw !!

I got these 2 baby suits (newborn size)

the snowsuit look like a nice size:
T784512CD.jpg
so cute in person :D

and these... but the full body suits looks like a nice size... but the 'normal' body underwear looks like a preemie :think:

shud i get another size up :think:

they have nb, 1m, 3m etc

T783268CD.jpg

good for you ebony for getting a good fitting bra!

budge is pleased! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I bought a bra the other day, could only find ONE in matalan that wasnt underwired and it was a sports bra, but now this feels tight too :evil: gonna measure myself properly and go and buy some ''saggy'' bra's as I call them lol, I only used to be able to buy padded and underwired bra's coz i think they make ur boobs look nicer when your wearing clothes, but now I couldn't care less I just want comfort! :twisted:

Ikno what u mean ebs!!! i was dreading going as pre pregers i was a 38f... but i went and they only sasid 40G so i was quite pleased wtih that...

i felt so uplifted.. quite literally :lol:

I've gone from a 34 b to a 36 d, and the d is starting to feel tight already :think:

Aww Tasha maybe you'll get a sudden growth spurt soon!

I hope so :D but my mum was the same she didnt have a big growth spurt until she had us and then her boobs got huge :shock:

Mine haven't really grown yet but I wanna get into a good fitting bra early again, but no where does my size! :wall:
Not my fault I've got no back and barely any tits :lol: I didn't before D either, then they shot up about 5 cup sizes :shock: (Then shrank gain)

Juse measured myself and i'm a B cup although i'm wearing a C cup and its tight, but my back measurement is bigger than what my bras are :oops: oopsi...shopping 2morrow!

I'm now a 30 back, well, going back to a 32, but they are REALLY hard to find, can't get them anywhere. I'm a 32C ish now I think. Went up to a 34DD/E with Damien so I might hold out till the weight piles on :lol:

Last time I got some comfy sports bras from Primark for about £4 each. They went upto a size 36D, after that I had to get them from M&S and Mothercare.

Ok I might sound sily now but how do you messure yourself. as I never botherd with Luke and havent yet this time as I dont fancy getting my boobs out in front of a stranger!

You wear a bra when you are measured, not a padded one though.

To check your bra size, you need only take two measurements which are -
1. Underbust Measurement
Measure under your bust:
add 4ins. if the measurement obtained is an even number of inches
add 5ins. if the measurement obtained is an odd number of inches.

(For example, if your underbust measurement is 31ins., add 5ins. to obtain bra size 36, or, if your underbust measurement is 30ins. add 4ins. to obtain bra size 34.)

2. Overbust Measurement
Measure round the fullest part of your bust to determine Cup size.
If the bust measurement: is:
same as your bra size, your Cup size is A.
1in. more gives Cup size B
2in. more gives Cup size C
3in. more gives Cup size D
4in. more gives Cup size DD
5in. more gives Cup size E
and so on through F, FF and G

An example:
Underbust measurement of
29in. + 5in. = bra size 34
Overbust measurement of
34in. = Cup A

So the correct fitting would be 34A

Can you tell I copied that from a site?!)

Just measured myself and I'm a 32D, gone up a size already, so didn't notice that! Oh well, still no bra's in my size :lol:

OMG I need help if I have done that right then I have gone from 36c to 44f :oops: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back