• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I am new to the forums but can do with all the support

knopk@

Reaction score
Hi ladies, stumbled upon this forum and decided to register, need to share with someone.

I am just over 4 weeks pregnant, last pregnancy ended at 5w4d, had brownish discharge on the day when my period was due, rushed to a doctor and got myself Cyclogest (through a private doctor, NHS wouldnt even try to help me).

I know I have low progesterone levels, so hopefully this will help, last time NHS told me to stop progesterone and the pregnancy ended.

Have a scan next Thursday to try and see if anything is happening, so scared.
Trying to stay positive, don't even want to think about bad outcome.

weklcome to the forum and hope you have a hapy healthy pregnancy :) are you still taking progesteron

weklcome to the forum and hope you have a hapy healthy pregnancy :) are you still taking progesteron
Hi Midnight, thanks for the wishes, yes I am taking progesterone in pessaries. Felt little bit sick in the morning, hope it's a good sign!

Hi knopk,
It's totally natural to worry, but try to keep your min occupied on other things... best for the baby if you try not to stress (easier said than done though!)
I hope all goes ok for you on Thursday (we'll be scan buddies - I'm going in for another scan on the same day.)
Xx

welcome to the forum hun
congratulations and try not to get too down, keep occupied as Bead said and whats meant to be will be x

Bead, TeenMum, thanks for your advice, I am trying to be occupied by other thing, obviously keeping things quiet but feel better now I shared with someone.

Bead, good luck on Thursday but I am sure it will be great. Have to take half day off work go to the the doc, my boss isnt going to be happy.

Welcome to the forum hope you have a happy n healthy 9 months n beyond xx

welcome sweetie, wishing u lots of luck, every1 on here will b rooting 4 ya

Hi ladies, my breasts dont feel tender anymore, feels just like last time I lost my baby. Dreading Thursday scan or that I start bleeding at work, I have a few client meetings this week. :(

I'm 5 weeks gone and my breasts werent tender yesterday morning which made me worry too, but they are back to feeling tender again, it's maybe just a fluctuation in hormones?? Please try not to worry, which is totally easier said than done, I'm a total stresshead!

Welcome to the forum, wishing you loads of luck with your pregnancy x

Morning ladies, I decided to do digital test today, I am 5w1d today.

The test said it's 3+ weeks from conceprion which means 5weeks +. Fingers crossed

Last edited:
thats good the max the test will go up to is 3+ they should so make them so you can keep testing up to the 12 weeks :)

dont worry too much about boobs some days mine didnt hurt either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back