i am a hard-nosed girlf!

trixipaws

Reaction score
my poor boyf is off sick today, he has that cold that me and milliepops are still recovering from. i do feel sorry for him, but probably not as much as he does!
i feel like a right b*tch coz im struggling to be sympathetic like i should be; i guess its coz when i was sick on tuesday (my temp was 39.2!) i had to just get on with it, look after milliepops and still clean up after myself, boyf, baby and cats- unlike him who got to stay in bed til 12, had me bringing him a drink and painkillers, then shuffle to his computer to play games. maybe im jealous! lol.

leave him to fend for himself hun, hes a big boy now :roll: :lol: :wink:

theres a huge difference between manflu and womanflu!

i was the same with manfluhead, no wonder we got the job of labour and delivery :roll:

My DF was the same! I had a stinking cold, terrible monthly pains plus my kidneys were killing me but I still had to look after Summer, do house work bla bla bla and basically I wasn't allowed to be ill but the moment he gets a cold he's 'too ill' to even make a cup of tea!!!

awwww give him a back rub and make him some soup you wicked woman! :lol:

He can't be that ill if he can play on his computer!

I was the same... when I had that flu bug I was ill for days... OH got it, took the day off work and slept all day (ALL day) and it cleared up quickly. Grr I don't get the luxury of a full day's kip!!

leave him to fend for himself, these men really do get it too easy

i agree leave him to fend for himself!! men think there lives are soo hard, as if !!!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back