• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hunny, im home!!

mum2A&L

Reaction score
miss me :rotfl: ! ok, i was only gone for a few days :)

Everything is now out of the flat, and we took the keys back today. Not holding out that we get the deposit - they are known to 'find' reasons to keep it. :wall: the place is in better condition now than when we moved in!saying that, the damp in the bedroom, the kitchen and the cupboard under the stairs has got loads worse. Glad to be out of that place!!! Mums is a little cramped, but its healthier than that stupid flat.

Back to work tomorrow though :( ive put my back out lifting stuff, and im worried about it. It blomming hurts!!! plus (ready for the list :wall: ) ive sprained my ankle and it keeps giving way on me, i think im comming down with a cold and ive woken up and my top lip is swollen- i look like ive had some bad botox done!!! :rotfl:

remind me never to move again!! its a dangerous business!! :lol:

how was everyones weekend & begining of the week? get up to anything good?

What you like :lol:

At least you're out of there now, that's the most stressful part. Now you can just look forward to getting somewhere new :D

moving to mums means i can be fussy about our new place! there arn't many 2 bed places on the market at the moment, and they are getting snapped up really quick!

I love your new av pic kirsty!!! its lovely :)

Thank you :)

I love moving house - every so often I get the urge to move again cos I get bored easily, but I don't think we'll be doing it anytime soon!! :lol:

I'd love to move back home for a bit, my parents would spoil me! And there'd be no bills :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back