Mother Nature is so mean

Sophie Johnson

Reaction score
MOAN ALERT

There isnt really a point to this post other than a good old moan. :roll:

Everything was going so well, Metformin had reduced cycle lengths to 30 days (the pain actually had a pay off). The CBFM was going crazy, strong lines at ovualtion, BD'd at the right times, had best symptoms on record.... then Mother Nature decided to be the bitch in in the playground and steal my lunch money. :wall2: :slap:

Was walking through a large deli and nearly vomited at the raw meat :x (from someone who can eat raw meat this is not usual), physically sick in the morning and in evenings. Twinges and pulls and shows (which I took as implantation bleeding). Then she decides that is not enough and sends the festive cold for a visit (cheers)

Now cycles look to be creeping up again. this cycle looks to be going nearer 40 days than 30. I should have been pressing buttons to go back to Day One today but CBFM is kindly reminding me its day 36. BFN's and when I look for CM I just have the fainest tinge of red. Well AF, if you are coming hurry up and be over. :slap:

Poor better half mentioned in passing that we really haven't been trying that long... well Mister.. let me tell you that the nursery furniture has been decided since May and and despite your reversal only being in August I was convinced we would be pregnant for Christmas so actually it feels like a long time. hump!

Bar Humbug!
S x

Last edited:
awe hun i know it sucks doesnt it. wev been trying since july and i naively thought id be turning down the xmas drinks due to having baby on the waybut no such luck ....on cd 64 today so thinkits gonna be a good few months for us yet and thats if we r lucky!

really hope you get a lovely bfp in the new year xxx

Ttc months seem soooo long and I don't think men truly understand. I thought I had it this month mega sore boobs n back and had given up on a period then bang.. the witch arrived! Xx

awe hun i know it sucks doesnt it. wev been trying since july and i naively thought id be turning down the xmas drinks due to having baby on the waybut no such luck ....on cd 64 today so thinkits gonna be a good few months for us yet and thats if we r lucky!

really hope you get a lovely bfp in the new year xxx

Sucks is a good word. You just never think you will be one with issues. This time last year I was clocking up 90 day cycles - the waiting is awful. With you on that. I did watch 'The Great Sperm Race' and that made me feel better for a bit. If you havent seen it - take a look.

Good luck to us all next year. Praying for this to be last Christmas without bump / baby.

xx

Ttc months seem soooo long and I don't think men truly understand. I thought I had it this month mega sore boobs n back and had given up on a period then bang.. the witch arrived! Xx

It must be hard for the fellas as they aren't feeling every twinge (well one big one every now and again but not sure that counts!)

We def feel the brunt of it.

Wishing you all the luck for 2012
S xx

hey yeh i watched the sperm race...it puts it into persepctiuve but doesnt necessarily make it all any easier does it.
I really thought we had done it this cycle too as had lots of symptoms and i know we bd'd at the right times but iv done loads of tests (including one this morning) and all bfn so im having to just ride it out now

xxx

Aw hun, so sorry you're feeling down, really hope the new year brings you luck :hugs: fingers crossed for you. Men just don't get it hun, my OH didn't know what was wrong with me when I'd go into his office in tears because af had shown up, its so distressing and frustrating, especially when you think you're doing everything right. I'm doing everything in my power this time to hopefully (lol) make it happen quicker, but who knows! Its such a miracle when it does happen, I think a lot of people take it for granted, obviously nobody on PF :) x x

Yep hopefully new year=new luck you never no! Xx

I felt the same last month when I had cramps and sore bbs ages before af was due and I was so convinced I was PG and then of course the witch got me. I felt like I'd never trust my body again, but now I'm 2dpo and already pouncing on the smallest twinge... We've been trying since August and it feels like so long - trying not to get my hopes up after last month, but it's so hard not to... I hope you get some answers one way or another soon... good luck hon xx

Try not to get too down girlies, i started ttc in jan and only just got my bfp. I know exactly how you feel because I went through all the same emotions and symptom spotted every month. People kept telling me it will happen and I wanted to rip their heads off lol. Just try to stay positive and very best of luck to you :dust: xxx

Thanks Tanya4Beauty and congrats on your BFP! You deserve it after all the time! :) xx

Thanks ladies. Emotional roller coaster this game!

On CD 2. I may have added to my issues with having a drink which has been so long that the hangover was monumental.

Happy Monday all :D

Soph xx

pah rubbish!! im same as Bell, - trying since end june and just got af today at end of cycle 6. this bites ass. in aug/sept i was totally fantasising about having a bump at the work xmas party and sticking to soft drinks. booooooooo :(

Here's to a swift af that comes and goes so we can try again for 2012.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back