Hubby...

Levi89

Reaction score
I have to say - with him working away it is killing me :( He's such a wonderful husband and I know he only took the job because its more money meaning we could be more stable and I'm sad he's going to miss LO when she comes :(
i just think its crazy how I managed to find such a commited guy who would do that for his family.... i just cant wait till hes home... I really miss him :(

He sounds like a fantastic hubby and daddy to be

Will he be there for the birth or is he too far away?

Levi,
Hubby and I are in the military and have been separated for long periods of time last year I was out of the country for 220 days of the year last year, not continuously but 5 and a half months was the first stint. It's hard when your the one at home and when you are away. Relationships like this take hard work and special people to be able to cope with it as not everyone can. Your hubby has done an amazing thing to help your growing family and one day you can look back and see that while you are missing him terribly now it was worth it in the end. x

He sounds like a fantastic hubby and daddy to be

Will he be there for the birth or is he too far away?

Yeah he really is truely wonderful! Been together 5 years yet he still gives me butterflies when I see him and would do anything for me! I got one of the good ones! Lol!
Yeah he was due to fly back on Sunday but with me having contractions now his work have got him on the first flight home so he'll be with me tonight! Thank god! I'm glad his work is so understanding!

MissWoody - thank you for your comforting words! How did you manage? Lol! Have to admit it takes a strong couple to get through this... Xxx

MissWoody - thank you for your comforting words! How did you manage? Lol! Have to admit it takes a strong couple to get through this... Xxx

It certainly does and it will make you stronger together too :) The first few weeks are the worst but after that you pick yourself up and just get on with it I suppose :) It sounds like you will be meeting your LO very soon so all the very best xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back