Hi everyone, feeling lonely

Geordie&Bairn

Reaction score
Hi ive not posted hear before
Ive got to comfy staying in tri2
SORRY EVERYONE IM FEELING VERY SORRY FOR MYSELF
Anyway im feeling a bit down and missing my man James
He works away he's stationed in Reading has been for nearly 2 years as part of his MOD probation period.
He works lives there and comes home on the days he's not working but that works out as James is away more then he's hear.
I miss him like hell.
At the mo he is training in essex and comes home at the weekends which is lovely but he goes back on Sunday afternoons.
I end up crying after he's gone. :cry:
At least through the week he drops me at work on his last day and i just have to get on with it as im working
But When his days of land through the week i see him when i come home from work.
And he's usually only home for 4 days,the last one i only see him in the morning before he's dropped me off at work
Then gone for 6 days.
I wish he was hear more often :(
Im pethetic i know :oops:
Just needed to moan :roll:
Anyone else have partners who live work away?

Hellooooo Heres some hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw I feel for you i couldnt stand my boyfriend being away during pregnancy, I just found out the other day after a missed period but I keep crying already hehe i feel stoopid!

Hope your Okay and you feel better soon x

No I dont im afraid but didnt want too look and do a bunk, have some of these - must be lousey to be pregnant and have your fella with you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls!!!!!!
Makes me feel a bit better
I just remind myself he loves me and how much i love him cant wait to see him on Friday night. Though he's only home till sunday morning as he has to leave early for further training
Our you night owls like me?
Love to stay up, hate going to bed, but hate getting up even more :lol:
Should go to bed earlier but never manage to do it. :wink:
Lol Sarah

Im terrible my sleep routine is buggered after sitting up till 4am on the phone to NHS helpline saying "i feel siiiiick" hehe.

so if your up late then il probs be around to bug you :D

Hi,
My OH is in America, he went two days after I found out I was pregnant. It is hard, I found is especially hard when he went back after Christmas. I think it gets a little easier the longer we are away from each other. It's also hard using e-mail as one of our main forms of contact, sometimes you jst can't get the right tone across. We are using Skype at the moment to keep in touch which is good and cheap aswell. I'll be going over in March for a visit/ holiday, so there is some good in it. Hoepfully he will be back by May at the latest.

Do you live alone? I think that is the thing I find the hardest, I would really like to have him there just to tell him about my day etc. Also he will miss the 20week scan which is a real shame.

Mind you it's also brilliant when I am having a hormonal rage because I know I would probably take it out on him if he was around :?

A x

Aww hun that must be so hard, especially when you're pregnant! I guess you just have to organise to do things to keep busy, plan to catch up with your friends often, do you have any pets to cuddle? :hug:

Meg xx

ASDI....
Good News im going out tommorw with 3 of my mates i cant wait i havnt been out in ages :D James is hear but what can i do :? I need a night out
It must be really hard to seeing your man :(
i feel like a real moaner :oops: as at least i see James some of the time.
I sort of live alone its complicated to describe
I live in James Dads place for the past 2 years
In the granny annexe across the garden from the main house.
James changed jobs to the MOD police and got posted to Reading to save money i moved in hear.
Its really difficult i have my own space but dont at the same time
I have to cook food across at the main house and i feel like im in the way some times. :(
I miss living in a house we cant afford to buy one
Thanks Meg to answer your question
I LOVE and adore dogs and would really love to have on my fave are Springer Spaniels they our just so CUTE!!!!!!!!
but i work full time, this isnt my home, and worse im allergic to animal fur :(

hope ur enjoyin ur nite out sweety :hug:

i imagine it must be so hard when ur OH works away. my boyf VERY occasionally has 2 spend one nite away for work, and i find that hard enough. he spent one weekend in london once and it nearly killed me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back