hows every one doing?

hayels

Reaction score
hi girls (and guys) just wondering how ur all feeling its been a few weeks now since my 3rd mc and i think am doing ok still feel bit teary now and then but most of the time am ok. am waiting for my date to come through 2 see doc at the liverpool womens hospital so they can start testing. they told me i might have to wait up to 6 months any way which is ok for me now cos think my body needs a rest and me and oh are going to have a holiday in nov so hope fully that will do us good aswell. so any way was just wondering how ur all getting on hope ur ok and sending massive loves to u all xxxxxxxxxx

im feeling good today, was in a bad way last night, but i started a post and had so many nice responses especially jj mum, thanks hun, ur words done wonders, made everything make sense.

i no im a bloke, but i feel the heart ache but i really feel for you girls that physically go through it all. ur tuff creatures, lol, but amazes me how strong u can be.

everyone smile tonight, go to sleep with a smile, think of that special place and have one night of heaven with out the nightmare of whats happend to us. u neve know u might wake up thinking in a much more possitive way in the morning.

well said mike jj mum is fab always knows how to help. must be hard for u aswell mike so u keep smiling too xxxx

Hi Hayles.. thanks for asking the question! I am inclined towards thinking a rest for your body will also rest your mind and spirit so that will be good for you.. and you can look forward to the holiday in November.. I hope that the tests you get go well and give you some answers.. Me personally, I am doing ok mentally... in fact I am surprised at how good I feel some days... physically I am still worn out but am working on resolving that..
Send you hugs and healing vibes x x x x

Hi ladies, it's been 6 months since my m/c and I'm 20 weeks pregnant now....I'm doing ok but not a day goes by when I don't think about my angel and I still well up thinking about it and have a few quiet tears on my own about the child I'll never meet or hold. Feel really guilty for feeling like that when I'm blessed with my little boy and a new baby on the way.

I wish you all lots of love cos it is hard and keep smiling and believe you will get ur miracles xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back