How soon did you have a period >?

Duds

Reaction score
I still havent had a period & was wondering how soon you guys did....?
I was breast feeding for 2 months & know this can delay it but am now using formular & still no sign (13weeks)....

After birth, i bled for 5 weeks, then 2 weeks after that i had my period and i was breastfeeding :evil: I keep bleeding on and off constantly, am going to see the gp for that because i am fed up with this :)

i bled for 3 weeks, then had a light period 2 weeks after that, and i'm also BF fully. nothing since, but i suppose if i'm back to normal i'll be due to come on soon... :evil:

bleeded for 3 weeks, and my periods have just started, at 7 weeks after birth. I am not breastfeeding by the way! I used to have very painful periods, but these were not at all, so I think i am lucky!! :dance:

Mel xx

Well ive hit the 6 week slot today and so far today ive had no bleeding but its been on and off since the birth! No period yet and im not expecting one any time soon. My sister in law has just had her first period........5 months after giving birth.

oh god im worried now as most of you have had one.... It's not that I want one it just will feel like my body is back to normal & nothings wrong.

Just have to wait I suppose and if I havent had one by the 6month check/smear test i'll mention to doc

I've still not had one either...But I too am Breastfeeding (Although not exclusively now as he is eating solids and finger foods).

My first period was 7 months after birth, it was probably that late as I am still boobie feeding.

Hi

nothing yet but breastfeeding so i suppose i wont till i start pumping or start solids ect. Hope you get yours soon ( not that i wish it on anyone)
katrina

Nope nothing here either, still B/F so probably the reason. To be honest Im glad Im not having one, Im not missing them at all.

12 weeks and they are a lot better. Don't have cramps like I did on the 1st 2 mornings like I did before.

I got my first one when Damien was 5 weeks old :evil: Was expressing till he was 3/4 weeks old too - back to heavy and crampy and horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back