Period PostPartum question

Since having Damien I have had my first proper period already, but how long does it take to get back to your nomal cycle?

I have the signs (and have done for about a week) - sore boobs, tummy aches/twinges, tired, but am still not on. If I was back to my normal cycle I should be on by now :?

Did anyone elses cycle go a bit loolah to start off? Oh and I'm not breast feeding or expressing so I can't blame that for intereference.

Although I have these 'signs' (some of which I never used to get before a period before getting pregnant but I know they can be signs) I can't 'sense' it coming, I used to be able to, and Mark could pin point it to the time of the day I would come on!

I just wanna know if this is normal?

Could you be pregnant again honey?!!!!!!

It can take ages for your periods to become regular. May be because you started and then stopped taking the pill?

Mine are only regular because they are 'pill periods'.

See you soon? xxx

I'd sh*t my pants!!!! :lol: (scuse my language)

Still no sign of AF. Did a test lunchtime the line came up but faded again so I'm guessing that means no.

C'mon AF :shock:

sami if a line came up then you are?!

check it again, one of the tests i did on Coby did the same, i checked it a few hours later and the line had come back up!

xx

there's no line just a blur accross the test...maybe its too early to tell?

maybe try again in a few days then if AF still doesnt come.

are you excited atall?

Yeah I am and I'd love to be but Mark don't want anymore just yet incase we have another prem :(

oo a faint line!!!

this is so exciting lol

there is no garentee you'd have another prem baby, altho i can see his point, it must be scarey, but even if you did, the hospital would take great care of him/her the same as they did to little Damien

xx

oooohhhhh Sami.....keep us posted!!!!!
2 babies at your wedding :D

Hello\

Oh sami thats great i hope you are.. if thats what you want cant wait to find out.
Katrina

Wow :shock:

Sami - the best of luck honey and even if you're not but especially if you are :lol: you need to take care of yourself and get on folic acid NOW...your body will have been exhausted carrying Damien you need to build yourself up PRONTO esp. if you are!

*HUG* Best of luck keep us posted.

Sue

Still no sign of AF but I've got crampy feelings so it must be coming?! :?

Me and Mark had a chat last night and I think I know where we stand if I was pg again. He does want more now, but he is just worried about Damien because of his problems and he needs extra attention if you see what I mean?

I'm going to test again in a minute... Damien is having his brekkie bottle first :)

I think I do want to be pregnant .... It's just all a bit scary in reality! It was always planned to have another one before we got married, just didn't think it would be this quick!!

ooo exciting!!

good luck with the test

xx

Thanks hun will let you know when it's done - I'm too nervous to do it even though I think it'll be neg now.

Hows your ttc Layla? Are you using OPK's or just letting nature take its course? xx

im just letting it happen, only got a few more days left till march, then we stop for a montyh, march is a boy month acording to all the gender charts lol

i have a few signs tho so fingers crossed!

Good luck too then hun! I feel like I've forgotten whats a period sign and what a pg sign! Been so long since I ever had to guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back