how ong did it ...

Spooky missac.......C & I moved in together after about 3 weeks too!!!

He'd been asking me to go for a drink for about a year - & I kept saying no, then one day decided to meet him for a coffee & that was that!! After a week I felt like we'd known each other for a year....we just clicked......the relationship is so easy, it just works which is great! He really is my soulmate, been together for 3 1/2 years, would have been married by now but we put all our money into our business, as we wanted to provide a good future for ourselves and our babies.........so its all for Libby and her siblings as and when they come along - makes the poo days at the office a little more bearable :cheer:

its funny how you just know isn't it!! I met p in the pub i worked in, and I had been split up with my ex for about a month and always quite like the look of p. I then got him drunk whilst I was working - and drinking myself! and we ended up back at his flat! We first kissed whilst I was trying on his stab vest!!!!! :rotfl:

missac said:
its funny how you just know isn't it!! I met p in the pub i worked in, and I had been split up with my ex for about a month and always quite like the look of p. I then got him drunk whilst I was working - and drinking myself! and we ended up back at his flat! We first kissed whilst I was trying on his stab vest!!!!! :rotfl:

who said romance was dead :rotfl:

i knew pretty much straight away, but took me 2 weeks to tell him i had fallen madly in love with him :oops:
Ive wanted to get married since i found out i was pregnant with Adele but 5 1/2 years later still no date :roll: still happy the way we are at the end of the day the piece of paper changes nothing except your last name

hope she has a fantastic day and they both live happily ever after
xxxxx

pretty much straight away, but i had to be careful as i already had a 5 year old.

I knew really early on with my dh! I knew after we'd spent a few weeks together that he was my soul mate. We got engaged after 6 months and I was pregnant after 9 months. Got married last April after 2 years and will be 3 years together in March. Could never be without him!

I met OH when i was 8, we got on very well like best mates. Told eachother everything etc, talked about grlfriends and boyfriends, fancied the pants off him and when i was 16 we got 2getha. fell pregnant 4 months b4 my 18th and went downhill after that. the shock of pregnancy scared him too much and he turned to drink. he quit for 7months til i fell pg again :roll: we still working on things but only time will tell.

Sorry for the downer! :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back