how ong did it ...

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
take u 2 really know ur OH and no u wanted to marry him / spend life wit him

my m8 is gettin married on saturday but has only bin with her DF since march so was just wondering

i met my OH when i was 15 and knew we were gonna have babies together - 4yrs later we did lol!!

been engaged 3yrs already, havin the weddin in another 4yrs i think!!

I knew as soon as I saw him that he was something special. About a month into the relationship I got a text in the middle of the night saying he was in hospital cos he'd been beaten up and I was worried sick, thats when I knew I loved him.

He also said that while he was in the hospital, he didnt want anything or anyone but me and he kept telling everyone he loved me. Some people might think a month is a bit quick but we're still together 6 years on :D

Straight away - even though we're having difficulties now, he's still my soulmate if that makes any sense whatsoever.

Met my OH early 1999, got together July 1999, he asked me to marry him him Dec 2002 and iM still waiting for him to follow through with his request lmao

Seriously though I knew probably after about 6 months we were compatable and I wanted to be with him forever, but I wouldnt have maried him straight away tbh as even though you know your feelings people can change!! Nearly 8 years later were still the same so I know its right. I wouldnt have waiting 8 years if we were rich ha ha probably would have been married in 2004. Re babies, I new I wanted them with him, as did he and we always used to say ''when we have kids'' etc but we knew we wernt ready so we held off till we were ready to stop lashing it up and going on holiday 3/4 times a year and doing stupid things with our lives/money!

I didn't realise until I dumped him! We'd been together about a year, I went off to uni & we did the long distance thing for about 2 months. I decided I wanted to be single for a while so we broke up & I was so miserable I realised I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him. We've been together 4 1/2 years now.

The moment I first started speaking to him, corny I know but there was just something about him that was so different from anyone I'd met and he was so genuine, we met on holiday and I cried my eyes out when I had to go home (he was living in spain). That was august and I went back in Sept and Oct he surprised me and came home for good, we moved in together Dec and got engaged in the Jan!

I was never broody before meeting him but I knew he'd make a fantastic daddy and couldn't wait to have kids with him :D

I knew within 2 weeks i loved him, got engaged after 6 weeks! :shock:
(although we had a 2.5 year engagement to really get to know eachother!)

Within a few weeks we knew - been together 9 years now and married for 6 :D

LBxx

I knew after about a month, he came over and for a wk we were inseperable :oops: not just like that but we had such a good time, during the week he told me he loved me and i just said to him i wasnt ready for that, he works away so everytime he was off he stayed with me, he kept telling me he loved me but I didnt want to say it bk untill i knew, and then one day it just popped out, It must have just been right and he smiled from ear to ear.

Then he proposed when we were together for 3 months ... actually i still havent technically said yes as i ran off with the ring to show people.

Then I fell pregnant last yr by accidient on the pill and i wasnt sure i was ready, when we lost it I was devestated, and Ian was fantastic and really supported me, which was when I knew he would make a fantastic Daddy, and he was the one I wanted children with.

Now I have it all, a man I adore, A beautifull baby boy and a fantastic ring, what more could a girl ask for

I actually missed the point of that Lol, we have now been together for 3 yrs :oops: silly me

I've been with Bri almost 7yrs, living together almost 5 yrs and married almost 3yrs!
We met in the April and he asked me to marry him in the October, but I said no! I was still only 16, so he asked me again on our 1yr anniversary and we've never looked back!

S. xx

I knew a few months into our relationship.

He was different from the start but I knew I was in love with him about 2 months in and knew I never wanted to be without him :oops:

I told me OH i loved him on our first date!!!!!

I did it by accedent cos he was making me laugh so much i just said hahahahaha i love you!!!! then i said i took it back but he told me not to cos he loved me too :shock:

we had only known each other for about a few weeks before our date, plus i was vERY drunk hehe xxxxx

within a few weeks i told him i loved him..but i knew we were meant to be from the first date, we had been speaking on msn before that too...

got engaged after 6 months and pregnant too :D

I met him in the October, we got in engaged in the December and married in the April. We just knew straight away. Jessica followed quickly in the July! So we did it all in 10 months! :shock: Still together over 7 years later.

i met my OH when i was 18 and we have been together every since, im now 23 and hes 24, and we have 3 lovley children together and one on the way, i fell pregnanct just under a year of being together but sadley i lost that baby, then i fell pg a few months after that, we have now been together for 5 years

I met my DH on holiday....have been together for 8 yrs and married for just over 1 yr.

Amy xx

i fell head over heals for kris he was every thing i loved about a guy. he didnt pay me attention and didnt look interested so that turned me on more :oops: strange i no. he was a bad lad and one of the lads.
it was all a bit of fun at first then one night after we had been together 3 months we split up. i missed him sooooooooooooooooooooooo much thats when i knew it was love and i was never ever letting him slip through my fingers
4 yrs later 2 babies later 5 houses later and i still love him

i'm still not sure and we've been married two and a half years!! :rotfl:

I actually moved in after about three weeks and kind of just knew. We got engaged after 18 months and then married 18 months after that. My sister met her man in June 2005 and was engaged by sept 2005 and married sept 2006, so some people don't take a long time at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back