How often does your baby move?

ClaireSarah

Reaction score
I think i first felt my little one this week, every so often i feel a little popping / tapping sensation about 2 inches below my tummy button. I didn't know whether or not it was wind at first, but i've felt the same kind of thing every day since, so i think it must be the little tyke!

I just wondered when everyone else felt their baby and how often you feel them.

Claire xx

I was 18 weeks when I felt the same sensations as you, and over the last couple of weeks it's got stronger.

Baby is pretty quiet during the day, just the odd wriggle. I think the swooshing in the womb as I move round must keep him asleep.

He moves more when I setlle down in the evening, and wakes me up at 5am every morning with a boot in the bladder!

I think he may be a bat :think:

If you want to get him moving these things never fail for me.....A really cold drink of water, a really hot cup of tea or a really big bar of choc (any excuse!!) :dance:

Mine moves exactly the same times as yours LittleMinx. Love the evening time now.

i first felt my little man moving at 14 weeks, but it was jus like a couple a week so i didnt realise what i was feeling!! it wasnt until i was 18 weeks that i realised what i was feeling!!

he now sleeps most of the day, wakes up around 8pm and just moves non- stop!! he hates it when people touch my belly, he trys 2 kick their hands off lol i get woken up at 5/6 every morning with a kick in the bladder 2 LittleMinx lol :D

hayley xx

Same here.. early morning and evening times I feel most.. definitely like little bubbles popping at first now like big bubbles popping!!

Its fab!!

x

morning all,

I felt my first popping sensation on saturday it was lovely and since then i found if i am sitting still or lying still i can a little party going on and all these bubbles!! i cant wait until my oh can feel them xx

:D I started to feel bubbles when i was just over 16 weeks, i cant wait till they are lil kicks...Got a doppler the other day for reasurrance as well, im all excited, just got to find out what the lil tike is now :dance:

Hi Princess_Puddles was wondering how the doppler thing is? i was going to get one but cant find one that i can use now. also was a bit scared encase i couldnt pick up the heart beat on the dopper then i would panic xxxxx

Ive been so worried recently so i got a doppler, Its great lol i cant stop using it now, i couldnt find the heartbeat at first and had to have a few trys before i managed to find it, so i wouldnt worry too much about that but if you do find yourself in a panic then just book an appointment with your midwife, they're always happy to help and will definately reassure you on any worries you have.

Also i got my doppler from www.retail-therapy.com - where you can hire (which im doing) or buy
or there's http://www.dopplerhire.co.uk

Hope this helps. xXx

I know its really early so I am probably wrong but last night I kept thinking an insect kept landing on my lower tummy but then I realised the sensation was from the inside. Do you think this could be the baby I'm feeling? I am 15 weeks on Friday (my ticker is a day out!)

hiya
i havent felt my bubba move yet :( startin to get worried- with the other 2 they moved non stop. gonna ask mw n c what she thinks
luv b x

i feel my little boy kick all the time. he is v healthy. he kicks me mainly at night time or in the morning 8)

I think Ive felt one or two little "taps" this week - only 14 weeks tho, so maybe im imagining it! My first baby was much later, about 17 weeks before I felt anything moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back