How much puke can a human contain?

cosmicgirl

Reaction score
is the name of my current research project.

My poor oh is currently cooking me up a batch of mash and gravy as it appears to be the only thing I can stomach.
He has another important role, puke cleaner! Poor poor man x

I'll contribute to your research lol, my stomach seems to produce vomit/bile every 20 mins or so lol but seems to give up making it by lunchtime! It's horrible not being able to stomach much food I feel your pain xxx

Haha me too! I'm skinnier now than before I was pregnant. Apart from reminding me that baby is growing in there making me puke in the first place, all the sickness has stopped me from eating the mountain load of crap I used to eat! Xxxx

True. I ate chocolate every day for my afternoon snack, I haven't for over a week now. It's also saved me a fortune x

bless ya..
all i can eat at the mo without gaggin is crackers with butter and fruit
i havent actually been sick yet tho i just gag at everything its frustrating!

I'm living on a few crackers a day. Al is doing all the cooking I just can't look at food.

awww hun hope you feel better soon, can you not keep dry food down?x

I haven't tried anything particularly dry as my mouth feels very dry iykwim.
I've just eaten some potatoes and gravy, fx that stays down x

I couldn't cope with that!!! I really really really do not want another twin pregnancy, that would be awful!! x

:hug: I am sure it's a sweet little girl that's already makes your life difficult lol

All I can say is it does get better ladies, fx really soon for you :hug: x

I tried a tangerine yesterday, that stayed in about 5 mins.
I like watermelon, I might try that x

Mmmmmmmmmmm watermelon!!! Hubby is gonna ban me from this site! Every time someone on here mentions something I want, he gets sent out to the shop lol x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back