how much milk

kayleighsmum

Reaction score
does ur baby take? Keira is nearly 6 months and doenst take much at all now. I have recently stopped bf her and put her onto the bottle and she only has 12-14 oz a day

Colby is just over 5 months and takes 4, 8oz bottles and around 5 oz of water of baby juice in between feeds if that.

Hi hun

It mite be worth starting to wean her, if she isnt drinking that much it mite be that she is ready for proper food and the bottles in between. I would talk to your h/v as well or doc i dont think it is anything to worry about.

Hope this helps

Take Care

Jack has 18oz a day 1 bottle on morning and 1 at night
reccomened amount is around 18 oz until they are 1yrs old

HTH

Jamie has 4 x 7/8oz plus some solids.

Charlie has 16ozs, 1 bottle in the morning and one at night but he has milk in his cereal and has yoghurts and lots of cheese too. x

Aimee has between 14 and 20oz a day plus solids. I have always struggled to get milk into her and up until 2 months ago was only on about 14oz a day and that was before i weaned her. Some babies just arn't big eaters. I found she started drinking more when i changed her milk.

keira has 3 meals a day as well. she has a bottle in morning and bottle at night. during the day she will bit and bob on a bottle

Ella has 3 meals and 4 bottles, she has 28oz plus lots of milk yoghurts and cheese and butter

Charlie has between 4 and sometimes 5 8oz bottles a day altough we are slowly weaning him at the moment and he seems to be happy with the 4 bottles as he is sleeping until 8am again which is fantastic...fingers crossed with lasts!! :pray:

Lydia usually 24oz in 24 hours (i.e. 3 full 8oz bottles)

On very rare occasions she will only have 2 bottles, so that's 16oz, but that's really rare.

She's a right greedy thing lol.

ETA: she also has 3 meals a day - breakfast she doesn't eat that much, I find she leaves quite a lot, but for lunch and dinner she eats like a hungry horse lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back