how much longer??

Linda

Reaction score
i want baby out now.......... :pray: :pray: :pray:

nothing seems to be working and i'm so jealous of all of you who have lost or started to loose your plugs, theres nothing like that going on here :shakehead: :shakehead:

i've tried poking her and telling her to get a move on, loads of walking, bumpy roads, hot curries, clary sage oil, pineapple and sex (a feat in itself just now) but no signs of anything.....

:think: :think: :think:

looks like she might still be in here when shes 16!!! :( :( :(

keep talking to her, give her a date to arrive on. My OH the whole time talked to my bump telling her to arrive on her date and she did!!!

try having baths with clary sage and lavender and relaxing as much as possible. And hard sex and a bouncy walk up and down stairs!! make sure you sleep lots too!

but she ll arrive when she s ready and your not!! xxx

today,

today would be a good day to come out but yesterday would have been better :lol: :lol:

i have a feeling she will be in there for the duration at this rate :roll:

why is it that the last few weeks seem to be the hardest???

you spend your pregnancy willing them to stay in there abit longer and then the last few weeks you spend it willing them to come out!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

yep,

still here :roll: :roll:

stil no signs of anything moving, started on the raspberry leaf tea now but it hasnt done anything......

hopefully when i go on wednesday they will be able to do a sweep.... :pray: :pray: :pray:

I intend to jump up and down until my waters break at 37 weeks :rotfl:

Babylicious said:

Tried it...doesn't work unfortunately :? I just ended up with back ache and had to take a nap :sleep: :rotfl:

with my first I put the cot together at 37 weeks and my waters borke - he was OP and I am sure it was all that bending and lifting that did it - dont know if I will reach the stage of desperation to take the cot apart and put together again to make it happen this time tho :lol:

KJL said:
Babylicious said:

Tried it...doesn't work unfortunately :? I just ended up with back ache and had to take a nap :sleep: :rotfl:

in that case I'll run 3 miles :rotfl:

All I can say Linda is dont rush it!! This will be the last time in the next like 12 years at least that you just stroll out the door, go where you want, when you want without precision planning and timing between feeds!

PS Havent got your address so can you PM it me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back