OK, how much?

ZoeM1

Reaction score
Hi again.....

Ok, so how much chocolate and bad stuff have you all been comsuming over Christmas??

I swore blind that I wouldn't eat alot of crap during my pregnancy, because my friend did and she had gestational diabeties because of it, and her bubs was a bit on the big size.

I have been eating one or two portions of crap a day and apparently my bubs is a bit on the big size for my gestation period :shock:

I'm only 4ft 11'', so I can't afford to have a massive baby :rotfl: ..maybe I should start eating curries now??? :think: :rotfl:

Zox

my diet as been poor too :cry: did help going off fruit either god it was / does leave a horrid taste in my mouth , i get proper giult pangs about what ive eaten :(

I ate loads of chocolate at Christmas- trying to be better now though :?

I've ate loads of cr4p over christmas and with the wedding we had loads of cake left :roll: So I'm trying to be good now doesn't help that a huge bag of midget gems fell in my basket in morrisons yesterday and I should know better as I have diabetes :wall:

I have been very bad too over Christmas :oops: but better now some days I am just really hungry and cant stop eating :wall:

G3M said:
my diet as been poor too :cry: did help going off fruit either god it was / does leave a horrid taste in my mouth , i get proper giult pangs about what ive eaten :(

i've gone off fruit too... weird isn't it! i still can't stand it, and satsumas and berries used to be my staple snack food.

so now i'm just eating rubbish instead... i swear its what the baby wants...! :oops: :rotfl:

I craved fruit in the first 4 months! I thought I was doing really well then as soon as I got to about 18 weeks all I wanted was crap. Haven't been too bad over Christmas though..did eat a few too many Roses. Now I'm on maternity leave I'm planning meals and taking the time to make stuff from scratch rather then throwing pizza and chips in the oven, which is what I did when I was working cause I was too tired to do anything when I got home.

I eat lots of chocolate anyway :lol: usually about 1 or 2 bars a day. Im jsut carrying on eating as if im not pregnant. minus the foods that are banned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back