How much and how often does you LO feed?

poppy160

Reaction score
I'm a tiny bit concerned about how much formula Ella is taking, she was gaining weight fine but has gone from gaining 6oz a week to 2oz.
The Aptimil box says she should be on 6oz by now. Well, she cries for a feed bang on every 3 hours and we usually make up a 5oz bottle. She will only take 2-3oz, maybe 4 if it's her first feed of the day. She has only taken 5oz on a couple of occasions and has thrown it back up everytime lol.

Does this all sound okay?

all babies are different and she is still gaining soi dont think you need to be conerned..xx if you search howe many ounces of formula on google i think babycentre has some info on there that says between so many oz is normal and its quite a range

is she sick every feed ? does she look in pain when burping ? coughing or arching her back ? smelluy breath ?

G3M said:
is she sick every feed ? does she look in pain when burping ? coughing or arching her back ? smelluy breath ?

No it's just when she takes 5oz in one go, it's like she has too much. No smelly breath or looks of pain :) I'll have a look on babycenter website. Thankyou :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back