How many weeks am I???

Kiranxxx

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to the site.

Just needed some advise really, I has a MC on the 9th Marc and then only a couple of days ago found out I was pregnant which I'm really pleased about, only problem is how many weeks am I? I think it's 5 weeks but I'm not to sure only because I had a MC.

Can anyone help please??
:?

are you positive you had a M/C?
if this is a new pregnancy i would guess u re around 4/5 weeks

Are you certain the bleed on the 9th was a miscarriage? You can experience what's known as implantation bleeding when you first concieve and for some women it's a fair amount of bleeding. If it was a miscarriage for certain then I'd suggest the same as Chaelihol and say about 4/5 weeks. If it wasn't a miscarraige and just implantation or similar then you could be as many as 9 weeks. Have you seen the doctor? You can be booked in for an early scan to ease your worrying. This will also be a much better guide as to how far along you are and give you an estimated due date. Best of luck :hug:

hi i agree with the other posts. was your miscarriage checked by doctors if it happened natually because it can take 2-3 weeks for the hormones to reduce back down and until this happens your body will not have ovulated etc. i would ask doc for an early scan to make sure as you could be further gone than you think. hth xxxx

i got pain when my body decided to miscarry. Id deffo do what they said and get an early scan done . if u dont know the dates they of your last period they will ask ya when u think. my midwife did a very good guess of date when my oh said he thought my last one was in oct end off and they will measure the baby also. measured mine bout 12weeks and 3days mw seemed to be right about the date :)

Thanks for the advise everyone.

I was told by the Nurse at the hospital i would have a miscarriage as my early scan then showed swelling in the fallopian tube.

I was suprised to find myself pregnant again so soon but I'm going to book in for a scan again this week. Fingers crossed all will be ok this time round.

yep im on second preg now and everythings fine :)

goodluck tho hope its not the M word :)

got teh babys heartbeat too just working out what site i can use to upload it photobucket dont help :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back