how many scoops - so forget ful

hayley

Reaction score
does anyone else forget how many baby feed scoops they've put in a bottle? or is it just me and this new mummy brain... i don't kow how many bottles i've had to throw away and start again sterilizing etc... i get to 2 scoops and then think was that 2 or 3????? driving me crazy! DH has to watch me now...

x

My OH thinks it's hilarious because when I'm doing a bottle I can't talk or do anything else. I have to count out loud ad he's not allowed to talk to me while I'm doing it.
Yesterday he thought it was funny to shout out random numbers while I was doing it and I had to give him a lecture about how he could give Brody constipation if I accidently do too many scoops. :lol:

I always do that. I have to have complete concentration and count out loud and i still mix them up. Jess thinks its funny to shout numbers at me too while i'm doing it. Getting worse the bigger the bottles are.

urchin said:
My OH thinks it's hilarious because when I'm doing a bottle I can't talk or do anything else. I have to count out loud ad he's not allowed to talk to me while I'm doing it.
Yesterday he thought it was funny to shout out random numbers while I was doing it and I had to give him a lecture about how he could give Brody constipation if I accidently do too many scoops. :lol:

I think our Oh's came out of the same mold!!!
He shouts random numbers aswell i still forget and i only make up 2 bottles a day :roll:

Both Phil and I are like that - we have to count out loud and can't talk or anything otherwise we end up messing up and forgetting how many scoops we've put in lol.

I'm often making a balls up even when i'm counting out loud & really concentrating, i've just put it down to me being a bit thick, I can't count to 8 :roll: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back