How many days AF late before BFP???

joannehet121

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm really interested to find out how many days late AF was before BFP????

I'm 10 days late and still no BFP 😢. Only symptoms I have apart from late AF is that I'm peeing a lot and having cramps

Looking forward to hearing from you lovely ladies xxx

Hi everyone

I'm really interested to find out how many days late AF was before BFP????

I'm 10 days late and still no BFP 😢. Only symptoms I have apart from late AF is that I'm peeing a lot and having cramps

Looking forward to hearing from you lovely ladies xxx

I'm having the same (sore chest, peeing, cm, really bad back pain and light cramps) I think I'm about 22DPO or 11days late today but my GP who I saw on Thursday said it's still time to show up on a test

I'm doubtful this is my case but keep testing and use frer. Crossing my fingers for you x

Mine showed up 7 days before period due... With first response.
Have you tried those?
X

Great to hear from you ladies!!! I'm 11 days late today and afraid to test again �� it's soooo weird. Just wish AF would come or else get a BFP!!!
Haven't tried first response.tried x2 clear blue, sainsburys own brand , boots own brand and cheapie Internet ones and still BFNs ��
Keep me posted

Good luck ladies.

I'm 2 days late which is unusual for me, I don't know how you haven't gone crazy by 11 days late! I know I would have haha.

I don't really feel much. So I'm not sure what's going on. I've never been late. I don't feel pregnant and I don't feel as though AF is on her way. So only time will tell.

It's just annoying waiting! And it's only been 2 days!

FX for you both xxx

Great to hear from you ladies!!! I'm 11 days late today and afraid to test again �� it's soooo weird. Just wish AF would come or else get a BFP!!!
Haven't tried first response.tried x2 clear blue, sainsburys own brand , boots own brand and cheapie Internet ones and still BFNs ��
Keep me posted

I am the same, I haven't had a cycle this long since I had my miscarriage or since I was put on thyroxine 4 years ago. But I just want AF to turn up now.

There's still a few days, maybe go see your GP so they can give you a blood test? I hope you get your BFP or at the worst AF to settle your mind. I know it's driving me crazy x

Last edited:
Hi ladies
I'm now 14 days late, had appointment with practice nurse yesterday and urine clear no infection and still BFN

Since yesterday evening I've been getting pink watery discharge when I wiped. Not sure what this is???? Wish AF would come or get BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back