• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

how long........

Scarletts.Mummy

Reaction score
do you have to go after your DD before you will get induced?

Im the type of perso that if something isnt done early or on time I wll climb the walls until its done.........

and knowing my luck LO will want to stay in there xx

I was taken in for induction at term + 12, I think its usually 10 days but mine fell on a weekend so they waited for the Monday before they would take me in.

My due date is the 3rd September and I had a letter at around 8 weeks for an appointment on the 12th Sept to discuss an induction if I hadn't given birth by then. I believe you are usually induced, if you want to be, within two weeks of your due date.

Disclaimer: I am a first time Mum and have no actual knowledge of the subject ;)

Mildly said:
Disclaimer: I am a first time Mum and have no actual knowledge of the subject ;)

lol that made me laugh out loud. people are looking at me funny :oops:

natalies said:
Mildly said:

lol that made me laugh out loud. people are looking at me funny :oops:

I read it back and thought wow I really sound like I know what I'm talking about even though I don't :D lol at you laughing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back