How long did it take to wean your lo to 3 meals a day?

Olive

Reaction score
How long did it take to wean your lo to 3 meals a day?

I know some people take it slowly (tw and blw) but with tw I've heard some people do it quite quickly as baby was keen.

X

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We started Jack on supper at 7ish when he was 4 months. Then 2 weeks later offered lunch and supper, then 2 weeks later offered brekkie, lunch and made supper earlier into dinner. He was on 3 meals by the time he was 6 months x

she had breakfast for 2 days breakfast dinner 2 days then three meals a day with puddings, just went by how much she loved the food! x

I started ruby on just breakfast for 7 days , then I introduced breakfast and lunch and I kept it at two meals for a week and in the 3 rd week i introduced her tea time meal so overall I done it over 3 weeks . She loves her food especially her puddings she loves baby chocolate pudding xxx

I have been giving little guy food for 3 weeks and we are on breakfast and lunch but I kinda want to do BLW for the supper so going to try and drag this out but might give him some fruit puree in a week or so if he carries on being this hungry!!
xxx

We started weaning Ethan at 6 months and he was having solids 3 times a day 3 weeks later. Just did added one meal a week. xx

Thanks for replies x

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We do breakfast and dinner, then just snacks now and then as lunch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back