How Long After the Head was engaged did you go into labour?

Red_Fairy

Reaction score
Found out today that my babys head is engaged fully. - went from not at all - to all done straight away.
Just woundering how long was it between head fully engaged and labour?

*fingursed crossed i wont be too long now - i have spd, im measuring 38wks - and the baby is BIG - hardly have any water*

Think my daughter was fully engaged from about 36 weeks (she was my first baby) and unfortunately I didnt go into labour till 41 weeks and 1 day. She was a 9lber too! I thnk first babys tend to engage up to a couple of weeks before the event but if your baby is engaged it could be any time from now really. Good luck!

Libby was 2-3/5ths engaged at around 36weeks, fully engaged by 2nd April & was born on 8th.

Hope you are holding your lo soon :hug:

Diors head never did engaged. i went to the midwife 9am for routine check head was still bobbing arund not engeged atall then i gave birth that night :lol:

6 weeks with my first!
the rest didn't fully engage.

She was engaged from 37 weeks and i didn't have her til 41 weeks plus 1 day so....just over 4 weeks :D

Harry-Joe's head was engaged from 37 weeks but he really didnt want to come out at all, I think he would still be there if I hadnt had a c section!

Hiya

With Willow i think she was 4/5ths about a week befrore i had her so unsure whether she was fully or not. With Conal he couldn't of been till the last minute as they scanned me they day before to see of he was breech. i don't think it matters too much they coe out when they're ready :)

Heather

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back