How l,ate were you when you got your BFP??

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

Just wanted to ask how late you were before you got your bfp? AF ws due for me on Thursday so i am now about 4 days late but no bfp just odd drown discharge in the mornings.

Thanks

I want to know the same thing! Im in your situation too i havent had Af for two months but done 5 tests there all bfn?? xx

Becks2008 said:
I want to know the same thing! Im in your situation too i havent had Af for two months but done 5 tests there all bfn?? xx

Have you been to the docs? Two months late is a bit too long to wait for a bfp it might be something else??

No i havent been yet i supose im just too scared to go :(
Its the longest ive never had a period x

I tested 4 days before my AF was due and got a really strong +

I wasn't expecting it because I hadn't used a FMU but there it was and there was no doubting it either.

If you're unsure you could ask the doc to do a blood test for you as hpt's sometimes can't pick up the levels of hcg that some women have

i tested 5 days after my period should have started

Thanks. Still no AF. Wont bother the doc will just wait and see. If its to be then i will get my ++ very soon i would have thought!!

I was about 2wks late before I got a positive and was testing pretty much everyday.... even after the 2wks it was a faint positive and had to get a blood test from the doctor to confirm it

Good Luck!!

I tested 3-4 days early when I got my BFP

Other people have given you more encouraging responses! I've read all over that for some people it takes longer. Don't give up hope

Good luck, let us know
xx

I tested 2 days before AF was due (have very long LP so who knows if it was 2 days early or just a shorter LP!)

Everyone s different and some women take weeks before they get their BFP - hope yours comes soon x x x

Thanks for all your replies. It helps, not that i am getting my hopes up too much. Still no af but brown spotting continues. No red just dark brown and very very light.

I will have to keep on testing unless af gets me.

Sarah :shakehead:

I tested on day of af coming and was bfp and about a week after it was due with imogen x

Thanks still getting bfn...no af so i am hoping like some i might just get it late?? :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back