how hot?

kimmumof2

Reaction score
hi girls,

i was just wondering how hot is classed as too hot for a bath when your pregnant. everytime i have a bath i constantly worry about wether the temperature is too hot or not becus i read somewhere that this can cause miscarriage or early labour. i know it might sound a stupid question to ask but i am not enjoying relaxing in the bath anymore because of my constant worry.

xxxxxx

I'm the same! Test it with your elbow to get an accurate idea of the temperature. I was told that if it makes your skin red then its too hot. If it feels okay to your elbow it should be fine!

xxx :hug:

I have been a bit worried about this as well, especially as I like hot baths. So, i have stuck with the theory that if my skin doesn't go pink, then it's fine. So far so good :D Have not used the hot tub though since finding out I was pregnant, and probably won't until after the arrival of little sprog.

Am also a little bit worried about general heat - we are off to Florida for 2 weeks mid June (booked before we knew I was pregnant) and I know it's going to be very hot, so hope this will be ok. I'm just going to stick to the shade, so no sunbathing for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back