How do you feel about getting a BFP?

LikeJohnnYoko

Reaction score
I feel so confused, for the last few days I have felt terrified of what happens if I get a BFP. Like, on the verge of tears terrified.

We do want a baby, we can afford one and all of that but all I can think about is what if I'm not ready, what if I wont be a very good mum and all sorts of other stuff like that. Does anyone else experience periods (clearly my day for bad punnage :whistle: ) of feeling this way?

i think everyone feels like that at some point, i know i did with my first when we were TTC and to be honest i was really scared when i thought i was and took a test, it came up as a bfp and i was actually ecstatic, somehow the fear and worries went! i'm same this time around too, really want a 2nd and final baby but i'm scared, i think its because i know whats coming, before it was the fear of the unknown and now i know whats in store lol! good luck in ur TTC journey hun i'm sure u will make a fab mum :) xx

Yes!

all the time.

we have a little bot already (he's 4) and although i have experience, i'm still petrified!

I know i'm a good mum, but it's adifferent ballgame with 2, and frankly it scares me!!

xxx

i feel the same, if i get a bfp i think i might actually throw up (i get a really bad stomach when i'm either really nervous, worried or excited)

I looked at my little boy only yesterday and thought 'Could I love another as much as I love you?' and also 'Will you lose out from mummy time/be made to feel left out when I have another?' and then got the guilts a bit and it hasn't even happened! Us girls are so flippin' complicated, aren't we? :roll:

I'm terrified!! Lol!

It's all I want and think about & I'm sick with jealousy if I find out someone else is PG. But I'm actually worrying a lot about what if I get a BFP this month!!!!

I am petrified of getting a bfp, it is all I want and I want to be a good mum but don't know how. When I got my bfp in may 11, I suddenly thought omg am I even ready for this! After the mmc I am still wondering whether I am actually ready for any of this! but in my heart all I ready want is to be pregnant again, why can't our heads and heas agree!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back