Seriously Losing It....

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: think we all do stuff like this.

I was chatting to a friend in the kitchen the other day and wss drying the pots when I walked over to the bin and threw the tea towel in. I didn't even realise until my friend pointed it out :lol:

I keep putting clothes in the bin at the moment :? I have it in my head to put them in the washing bin, and my brain scrambles and i think i have to put them in the proper bin....ive done it at least 4 times now. Also kitchen spray in the fridge, i forget ive told people things (mainly OH ) and he'll just be looking at me like im a nutter while i stand there telling him something for the 3rd time, or i'll say "ooh, this is interesting , someone told me this today...did you know..." and he'll be like "yes I told you that". And of course the old classic of walking into a room and just standing there thinking "why am i in here??" and wandering off again....

I've tried to make a cup of tea with milk and orange juice. Putting things in random places, (and then blaming OH when i can't find them again :lol: ) But mainly I keep forgetting words. I will be halfway through a sntence and my mind just goes blank. I was trying to tell Mike that what he was looking for was in the bedroom. "It's in the place, with the thing, where we, you, know...sleep" :lol:

im so glad its not just me as i was starting to think i was going mad, im forever loosing things, putting things in the bin/fridge/cupboard/washing machine that clearly dont belong there and just yesterday i locked myself out so had to go to my mums until ken came home :oops:

aw Debs :hug: I am exactly the same!

Just been for lunch for my best mates 30th and happily parked the car, ate lunch and then only realised as i was walking back to the car that I hadnt bought a ticket....so now I have a £50 parking ticket which I could REALLY do without! :evil: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

This post has made my day, i am not the only one to put my baby in the bath with a nappy on, or put washing up in the fridge or lock myself out, try having baby no 2 then it really doesnt get any better!!!! :rotfl:

Today was not an improvement on recent days LOL (I'm sure you've all seen my new post) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back